Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mayhem Makers' Trip

SPW

I actually respect the decision to close E, tbh they accomplished great feats for being such a new clan and they went out with a bang.

Regardless i still think it's pathetic for Ex-E leaders/members to flame MM who still play while lurkin on an RS forum . . . ( makes no sense )

its differnt to go on a fourm for 10 minutes a day then to spend countless hours trying to make a good runescape account...

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you wont fully understand why E closed unless you've read the ending topic

it's in the public section on our fourms. they can read it but they wont understand it unless they have been in E. most people are too caught up in their internet Egos to think logically about somthing.

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

Why they say closed and why they really closed are not the same thing

pretty sure it is if both of them are connected. why they say they closed is exactly WHY they said they closed.

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

if you do, try not to be biased and just get any post disagreeing with MM the self proclamied "gods of rs" deleted. make sure you get all of them deleted.

MM are not gods, Mahatma is. If you want to think of us that way than Mahatma praises you.

Edit: Find me text of MM being gods. :)

~In Mahatma We Trust~

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

MM are not gods, Mahatma is.

mahatma is nothing more than an average pker who had the stats to beat people in the old wildy. im sure half of the pure world could beat him if they had the stats he did. if you even watch his vids(im sure you have 500 times becaue you all **** your pants to him) you will notice he just specs people out at 3/4 hp.

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

mahatma is nothing more than an average pker who had the stats to beat people in the old wildy. im sure half of the pure world could beat him if they had the stats he did. if you even watch his vids(im sure you have 500 times becaue you all **** your pants to him) you will notice he just specs people out at 3/4 hp.

Oh yes, you have better vids and pking skills then he does. You were also the leader of the first pure clan. And you have your own clan that has been alive for over 4 years. That itself proclaims you as god.

Edit: you still haven't found text of MM being gods.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

Oh yes, you have better vids and pking skills then he does. You were also the leader of the first pure clan. and you have your own clan that has been alive for over 4 years.

Edit: you still haven't found text of MM being gods.

did i say i was a better pker than him? i choose not to make vids becaue i do not want to waste my life making them? if i had the same stats as him i would gladly challenge him to a fight. cool beans he made a pure clan on rs i bet anyone else who had thought about it before him could have done the same thing. he had a good idea, that makes him this all powerful runescape god? and cool on being alive for 4 years? what does that show? whats your point? your good at an online game? your leader is a ******* trashman dont talk ****.

and i dont have text that MM are "gods of rs" i can tell by the way 90 percent of your clan talks.

EDIT: just thought about this. mahatma had ALOT of helping keeping his clan alive for 4 years. to say he did it by himself is ingnorant.

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

did i say i was a better pker than him? i choose not to make vids becaue i do not want to waste my life making them? if i had the same stats as him i would gladly challenge him to a fight. cool beans he made a pure clan on rs i bet anyone else who had thought about it before him could have done the same thing. he had a good idea, that makes him this all powerful runescape god? and cool on being alive for 4 years? what does that show? whats your point? your good at an online game? your leader is a ******* trashman dont talk ****.

and i dont have text that MM are "gods of rs" i can tell by the way 90 percent of your clan talks.

Sorry no text no proof.

You can't find another leader like the almighty Mahatma, your idea of clans being made is irrelavent. Being in the top 3 clans for many years is something achieved. Not being opened one day by Bob and closed a year later to go play WOW.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

Sorry no text no proof.

You can't find another leader like the almighty Mahatma, your idea of clans being made is irrelavent. Being in the top 3 clans for many years is something achieved. Not being opened one day by Bob and closed a year later to go play WOW.

l0l? i bet bob, plode, jibs, ivp, 13th, splesh are WAY better than mahatma. you just suck him off becaue he is your founder. being in the top 3 becaue you were like the first 3 pure clans made? and congratz you achived being in the top 3 on AN ONLINE GAME, when will this ever help you in life? on your job application you gonna put you were a member of the first pure clan? think anyone cares that your top 3? and bob and the other leaders have done more than anyother clan has. reaching #1 f2p with the lowest requierments. defeating all the odds but ofcouse your MM and will never recoinze what they have done.

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

l0l? i bet bob, plode, jibs, ivp, 13th, splesh are WAY better than mahatma. you just suck him off becaue he is your founder. being in the top 3 becaue you were like the first 3 pure clans made? and congratz you achived being in the top 3 on AN ONLINE GAME, when will this ever help you in life? on your job application you gonna put you were a member of the first pure clan? think anyone cares that your top 3? and bob and the other leaders have done more than anyother clan has. reaching #1 f2p with the lowest requierments. defeating all the odds but ofcouse your MM and will never recoinze what they have done.

Why must you go off topic? We're talking about clan leaders being godly here. Like I said being top 3 for many years and still running makes him almighty. Not closing.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

Why must you go off topic? We're talking about clan leaders being godly here. Like I said being top 3 for many years and still running makes him almighty. Not closing.

ok back on topic? has mahatma been actively leading the 4 years that MM has been alive? your whole arguemnt is now invalid.

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

ok back on topic? has mahatma been actively leading the 4 years that MM has been alive? your whole arguemnt is now invalid.

Of course he's been. He's supporting us through the forums by giving us great encouragement, hence why we're #1. You're silly lol.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

why the **** is there 3 pages about epidemic

they're dead, thats it, its over

good job MM but i don't see you guys staying at the top much longer for some reason

i think its because SPW is in your clan

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay