Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mayhem Makers' Trip

SPW

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To anyone which hasn't realised what exactly the mains did - They were all 120+ combat, we were fighting in what, lv 32 wilderness? In a BH world. So obviously they only had a select group of pures they could attack (90+), so they ended up dropping both DP's and MM's high levels. I wasn't touched as I was 83 combat at the time, but both clans obviously took serious damage from those mains. I still believe we would've won it without the mains interfering, but yeah, can't control their movement now can we :( Also the cluster at BH was fun to be a part of, it's been a while since we had one of those in P2P. It was a fun week, so a successful week to me. See ya next week

if any dp kid wants 2 hybrid dm i will srsly own you and only have to eat like 3 times lol. drunky is kinda bad but don't base his skills on all of mm

I've already dropped you for your ags man. Don't make me clean your bank completely :P

GJ MM, would of been one of the greatest PKRIs if those mains weren't there.

ex DP Leader
1zour9l.png

not a clean fight... why wouldnt you accept a rm? we cant seem to get a clean fight against you guys. coincidence?

if u can get foe to stop using their spy to hit us in single then yeah maybe we could have done a rm

pureclan.png

I am the best pker in the world.

PROOF

not a clean fight... why wouldnt you accept a rm? we cant seem to get a clean fight against you guys. coincidence?

Yeah if it's not a coincidence then............

100307184638.png

they must have been DP mains

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=sflaol&s=6

im 67 combat, they couldnt get me thankfully, but you can see them spec out a few people and ask 'war us'.

lol, didnt even realize they were attacking MM for 14 wild lvls before even reaching DP

pureclan.png

I am the best pker in the world.

PROOF

and can i just say i have 3 screanies of mains in mm capes <3

Because MM are the only people allowed to wear the ever so hard to get team-6 cape. They MUST have been with MM, your evidence is just too solid. Seriously, thanks for clearing things up.

Arp-1.png

OMG GUESS WHAT GUISE?? I HURD..

that the new burger king burger was gud ****.

but hopefully we can get a RM soon, that fight was ugly. rune armor only looks good when its in my bank as storage from pk kills. Not from being used to attack my leaders and fellow clan members. or in which case also your leaders and fellow clan members. nonetheless good job on your trip.

#nme

www.nme-rs.com/forums

http://www.youtube.com/user/theNMEtube

lol'd after reading the responses of some scrubs, oh well :turned:

hopefully you don't ***** out next time we ask for a fight.. man up.

your the scrub on here prateek really...who has a name like prateek

you were a let down in Epidemic now your making dp look bad also, i remember dp were kinda strict with retards posting on here, kinda went out the window past week or 2 since they been looking up, possibly a bad idea getting jitty with mm, not 1 clan has came out on top of mm atm :S

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Nah, Clans like DP and E attract a certain type of person, you have to be really srs!, you gotta act like real mature and stuff when you win, but when you lose you start posting little comments such as "mains were attacking DP", we both know that if you won, you wouldn't give a **** if a few mains killed some of your high levels.

Your leaders we're getting depressed because MM were targeting them every week without mercy. It shows what happens when you get cocky after 1 win. Hopefully Dp will learn from E's mistake.

And alex, your mocking Dv and IR in general is amusing, why do you care what they do, just because they don't depend on a dead clan to do well (lets face it thats the only reason Dp is doing good, because they sucked plodehs chodeh when E died). They have fun on their trips, you just get but ****** even when you out opted clans, sucks for you.

hotkeying.gif

I actually respect the decision to close E, tbh they accomplished great feats for being such a new clan and they went out with a bang.

Regardless i still think it's pathetic for Ex-E leaders/members to flame MM who still play while lurkin on an RS forum . . . ( makes no sense )

Nah, Clans like DP and E attract a certain type of person, you have to be really srs!, you gotta act like real mature and stuff when you win, but when you lose you start posting little comments such as "mains were attacking DP", we both know that if you won, you wouldn't give a **** if a few mains killed some of your high levels.

Your leaders we're getting depressed because MM were targeting them every week without mercy. It shows what happens when you get cocky after 1 win. Hopefully Dp will learn from E's mistake.

And alex, your mocking Dv and IR in general is amusing, why do you care what they do, just because they don't depend on a dead clan to do well (lets face it thats the only reason Dp is doing good, because they sucked plodehs chodeh when E died). They have fun on their trips, you just get but ****** even when you out opted clans, sucks for you.

ok lol. DP has done no such thing... and just for the record this is exactly what happend with MM and E when MM got a little bit of competition. you start acting like the other clan has done sotmhign wrong l0l when 99 percent of DP has never flamed MM once, your threatend and its sad lol. and the exact same thing i bet will happend with DP if they get in a riverly with MM in p2p. you get butthurt and resort to flaming. and fyi I am not apart of DP at all. so stop trying to make DP look like the bad guys when MM cant handle someone passing them on this "top clan list" get over yoursleves your not gods no matter how much you want to be.

and for the Dv and ir thing, i can say whatever I want just like you can for E. idk tho mabye on saturday ill get 5 friends together and we can have a run in? we would prolly out op you tho.

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3