Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Best thing for everyone to do.

ApeJr

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think its the "few" members of the clan that have 30 defence that is worrying them. I think it's the fact that 30 defence is becoming acceptable and that we dont want 30- def to be a req for pure clans.

63709367.jpg

All pure clan requirements are 1-20 defence So all fights should be 1-20 defence armour nuff said.

Everything has a weekness

Mith - Heavily makes your run die out faster,Less prayer bonus so your pray lastest less.

Monk robes - Get hit on more(But prayer lastest longer and protection prayers is pretty much way better than mith/addy.

prayer is nh as you have it for defensive bonuses - overheads

if you don't use overheads and just use offensive bonuses then that's ok!

same as 1 defence compared to 30, if you use offensive e.g. prayer, then ok.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

prayer is nh as you have it for defensive bonuses - overheads

if you don't use overheads and just use offensive bonuses then that's ok!

same as 1 defence compared to 30, if you use offensive e.g. prayer, then ok.

Say you get 45 prayer for the ability to use all 15% prays as well as overheads. That's 5 combat levels. Same as if someone trained 1-20 defense.

Overheads significantly decrease the amount of damage being taken. Defense doesn't lower max hits, it just increases the chance of hitting lower numbers.

The weight added to your equipment for the use of prayer is optional. Most players with 1 defense will choose to wear some sort of prayer boosting robe or other item. Defense opens up players to a variety of armors, all of which will weigh you down. In order to be effective in combat, especially clan vs clan combat, you need movement. The less weight you carry, the less energy you waste.

It is not uncommon for a player with 1 defense to have overheads available. It is extremely rare for a player having 10-30 defense not to have overheads available. With a combination of combat levels gained from prayer and defense, a player puts them self at a significantly higher risk of being attacked by mains.

At what point did people decide defense was an advantage?

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Tl;dr, besides it's from Ape jr, no matter what you did write I wouldn't take it seriously.

i was thinking the same thing until i read it, ape has a good point, and theres only one clan who cries about it the most, i don't see addy as a problem because as somebody already said 2-3 addy daddys won't win the fight, it's merely used as an excuse when they lose :confused:

Nice and 600th post

TH IS MY ONE