Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

We Got Chaotic

Duval

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah kj but we fixing the problem. and Video Who are you to talk? you pulled high with Massing we already Proved you mass so please Stfu.

And thanks for all the support Guy's. Cy Cp And anyother who see us with potential. Hater's only Fuel Our Fire More.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

The funny part is .. While u guys hating .. Saying we gonna die :D We prove you guys we own you ..

We asked RP to join .. And you changed quote about trying to let RP join for the war (only)... We recruit clans that are gonna fail And let them join us...

+ U declined war cuz I got 2 Of my accs on memberlist? Wow Gj .. I can see u guys are scared ... CS is doing way better than u guys ... The vid is up ... And they beat u guys 2x .. U only beat them 1x cuz they had a pkri... Good Job on that .. Make ur members believe..

Duval close ur clan again :)

100313210132.png

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

The one fight at portal we have a vid on shwoign we won. We cleared all of you but to running to edge so we walked to bh to resrtock where ts then hit us and we quickly cleared them. Then as we ran to ca after downing ts and restockign you guys hit us again where you guys looked like you lost a little and we won again. But no flame intended was a great saturday and when i joined your irc to say thanks for the fights you all were very respectful and no one flamed like other clans do when they lose. Thanks for the fights again hope to see you guys next trip.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

Ex who r u again? u went from 33 to 42 in 7hours no new app's u mass Rp . Please move along Ex or Exile.

14wc5fo.jpg

I don't like CS or CH. But I would like to see a fullout. Someone declare on the other.

There has been talk of this, but CS wants to become more stable before they even think about full outing. I think (and hope) it will happen soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTNIToD3W4U

Ps: Chaotic .. Dont say Exclusive is gonna die .. While we pull more..

2 weeks open?

@ Proud Council of Relapse
txZjO.gif
jamiegirlsig2.png

Proud to be a New Zealander

What Jamie Said 2week's open and we almost out pull you?

And have you Yet to "prove us" anything skiddo. You Beat us in the wild when bellum crashed and Dale hit r cc. GOODJOB ON BEATING A ONE WEEK OLD CLAN WHO PULLED THE SAME AS YOU DID LEGITLY!!

14wc5fo.jpg

The past 5-10 replies on this topic is exactly why no one respects you or your clan. All I ever see Chaotic doing is having wars, winning or losing that war then go on to flame other clans for no apparent reason(s). I mean no disrespect but grow the **** up mate.

I see no future for your clan whatsoever if you continue along this path

pandanegative1.png

The past 5-10 replies on this topic is exactly why no one respects you or your clan. All I ever see Chaotic doing is having wars, winning or losing that war then go on to flame other clans for no apparent reason(s). I mean no disrespect but grow the **** up mate.

There's as much of a future for this one as the other five he's made :drag:

Actually look on Conspiracy favorably now compared to these clans

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

ye, the clan that has been open for 3 months with a 29 person ml and pulling single digit opts to mandatory trips is the clan with the future :drag:

but yeh, the whole low level clan scene should stop with the excessive flames.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

ye, the clan that has been open for 3 months with a 29 person ml and pulling single digit opts to mandatory trips is the clan with the future :drag:

but yeh, the whole low level clan scene should stop with the excessive flames.

yap

if you paid attention you'd know why

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

I don't like CS or CH. But I would like to see a fullout. Someone declare on the other.

Thankyou Jonty, hit the nail right on the head there. EOD have been hinting that all these new clans have no future and have poor leadership. Just because you post a fancy topic doesn't mean your clan is any better than any of ours. The fact of the matter is, we've done more in two weeks than you've done in your whole history. So stop with the constant digs at Chaotic, because its not like EOD have a lot going for them at the moment.

x

tmapw.png

haters hatin' - don't let em man.

Chaotic is really fun, i enjoy it with my nub pure xD

It seems like the older "low lvl clans" are hatin' on newer "low level clans" because they are pulling higher...

man lets just scape and have funz

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png