Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Kill tracker

Runekas 3

the updating of it seems pretty horrible ;S

awesome thing though. but sucks that my rsn got banned forcing me to change it >.<

and eerh before the lil update.. did it count kills for people not in the clan lol?

''Only kills that are made while being in clan will be counted now for clan kill counts.''

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

so how do i get dv onto that?

Added

clan.png

clan2.png

the updating of it seems pretty horrible ;S

What do you mean?

awesome thing though. but sucks that my rsn got banned forcing me to change it >.<

and eerh before the lil update.. did it count kills for people not in the clan lol?

''Only kills that are made while being in clan will be counted now for clan kill counts.''

No, RS adventures log can display max of 50 last kills so let say you got yesterday 40 kills and 10 kills that you got today. Lets say you joined clan "x" today so now it will count only 10 kills.

okay.

but yeah the updating of it is absolutely horrible. i killed somewhere between 30-70 people the last 4 days. and it says i got 1 total kill lol.

im not lieing. obviously. also yesterday it said i died 27times and got 0 kills lol.

my bounty rogue says +22 for the past 3 days though pretty odd eh? and i killed alot of targets aswell, + people in pvp. + tracker isnt fully updated for today.

and this is just an example. noticed it in the past aswell. that the updating was very wierd and slow.

ooh thats cool

should be like a search player thing

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

im not lieing. obviously. also yesterday it said i died 27times and got 0 kills lol.

my bounty rogue says +22 for the past 3 days though pretty odd eh? and i killed alot of targets aswell, + people in pvp. + tracker isnt fully updated for today.

and this is just an example. noticed it in the past aswell. that the updating was very wierd and slow.

stop crying apparently u arent as good as you thought

otter.gif
hayley-williams.jpg

okay.

but yeah the updating of it is absolutely horrible. i killed somewhere between 30-70 people the last 4 days. and it says i got 1 total kill lol.

30-70?Pretty inaccurate bro :confused:

2lchhx.png

Seems like it doesn't like your name ^_^ anyone eles have noticed that with their user(s)?

Yeah loads lol...... go check it. u can track accounts bh and bhr score increase and its soo much higher than what the tracker says lol. and kills in non-bh pvp worlds arnt even in the irc tracker.

Yeah loads lol...... go check it. u can track accounts bh and bhr score increase and its soo much higher than what the tracker says lol. and kills in non-bh pvp worlds arnt even in the irc tracker.

Switch to the option "search user" and enter your name. I did the same and got a message saying "This user is not currently being tracked." It'll then give you an option to begin tracking your RSN.

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

One BH/BHR score is not equal with one kill. Also if you change your name then it will be as good as you at new account because I cant track who changes his name and when.

Also Jagex web server is **** they don't support even compression and they are pretty much randomly showing kill logs. Once you can see kill log and another time you cant because it returns 404 not found (ATM I am trying to get rite of that problem).

Nearly flawless, I do think you should add the amount of deaths each pker has also.

It is on there, try comparing users

Edit: I can't compare users anymore... apparently no one is in the database anymore

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

doesn't really update regularly.... i got like 14 kills in the past two days..and it hasn't updated.. still pretty cool tho.. me and a friend are competing.

Yeh bro, iv had that problem aswell. Takes like an extra day or two to properly update.

Fragile
Please handle with care
swagga.gif