Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Healthcare has passed

Coz

I disagree with it, I believe that if they are keeping the constitutional laws that they should just keep all their other Bull **** they've already gotten made.

(i honestly dunno much about politics, because i don't care)

Like bearing arms and **** wtf rofl did you guys know over 15k people die from Murder with a gun in America per year, when in Japan/Canada/England its like 39, but from like knives or some ****.

They just need to re-do everything and create new laws, while keeping some of the old ones that are actually of use to Human safety.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at how America is progressing! Almost not a 3rd world country anymore.

Mr Crabby

-------------

99 Attack / 99 Strength / 99 Magic / 99 Range / 99 Constitution / 1 Defence / 99 Cooking / 99 Fletcing /

Reasonably

96 Range / 1 Defence

• 1 year later...
I think its a great step forward for America. Anyone who says Barack Obama hasnt done anything obviously doesnt pay attention to their own countries political affairs. As a canadian living with free healthcare, I'd say its great news.

The cost isnt much, considering all the money they put into war.. When they're out of the middle east, they'll have it.

seriously, dont spew ******** like this lol

its a good thing we are doing but its gonna cost us alot. Im for it though, as long as we dont throw away money on these dumb invasions and ****

Im w4u, call me WOAH

I have a main level 101. Training up a pure with a friend.

old skool, older than everybody on these forums in rs, dont hate

SUPPORT MY THREAD

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.p...mp;#entry619197