Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clans.

Brayden

In my eyes they're as pathetic as ever. There's not a current clan alive that I could even consider joining which is is pretty sad.

They're either 20+ def **** or have leadership which is no where near up to par. :( Oh well, don't feel the need to be playing RS actively at the moment anyway.

The words I would of said, but I'll just quote instead of adding my opinion.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

clans are going down hill...Just a matter of time until the people who run these clans realize how much of a waste of life it is...Even the best clans can close cause of that..Look at Epidemic for an example..

In general everyone should quit.. Or atleast quit clanning

Lol @ 2nd paragraph.

There will always be another "generation" of kids that find RS, make pures, and are smart enough to lead a good clan. Pure clans will have their bad years and their good years.

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

In my eyes they're as pathetic as ever. There's not a current clan alive that I could even consider joining which is is pretty sad.

couldn't agree more

Z_Illmatic_Z

atk.gif [60/60]str.gif [76/90rng.gif[76/90]] mge.gif [93/94]

24wrlh2.png

Everything wuld eventually come to an end,so try to savour tha moments
cos time fly dont it?the beauty of life its to make it last for the better
cos nuthin lasts fo'eve...Nothin Last forever...Lost Tapes

Clans are dying because idiots keep making **** low level clans that last 2 weeks and close and claim to be the best low clan of their time.

And yeah pure world dying etc, clanning used to be fun, with fun rivalries, now it's about who wins, by any means neccessary it seems

6d73abf69a8c2fb1b41f99bdd38392a0.png

What I see in my eyes are atm:

Big clans that had their times are atm going down... (Not all of them but some of them)

And the low clans are rising atm.. (like: Ex, Ch, Cs, Cy)

I gotta admit these clans that are open for so long .. They dont advertise their clan anymore .. Or dont do the real work.. Because they think a miracle will come up and they get back on the top..

The low clans are atm doing their best to get there at the top.. Thats why the pure world wont die that easy..

Every time a clan closes they say PURE WORLD IS DYING .. Because its not.. (R.I.P Epidemic, Intense Redemption, Devastation lol)

use your brains Devastation still owns u.

i have nothing against u but saying were dead is ******** since when we find u we clear u like we did few times now.

Proud to have been the co-leader of Devastation

Proud To have been The high council of Fatality

Proud Legend of Fatality

Retired as off 23-4-2011

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png