Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Is Honor really dead?

Silenced

Alive or Dead?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Vote

• Yes, honor is still alive!
    • No, honor is dieing out!

Honor, it's been in runescape pure clans for years. Honor clans have been the majority of clans since runescape was released. But as runescape started to "upgrade" honor seems to disapeer, in the old wildy there was honor mostly everywhere, but in modern time at the moment, half the pkers that are in pvp are nh. There are even accounts made such as "sw prods" that are heavily stacked on strength levels and make enough money to just blitz/barrage then d claw spec and run if they don't suceed. The serious question is, is honor disapearing and gonna die off, or is it gonna stay alive and stay within clans? Examples are more no honour clans are starting to form. Even honor clans that have been honor since clans were formed started to go nh, or go nh secretely but do not admit it. For example i ran across a Tlp member who prayed 1v1 on me and i said "nice honor!" he replys "what's honor", and videos of frazee1 which was a former warlord of tlp teleing and there are rumors of Venomxkillz, current co-leader of tlp teleing in this pic.

65eae.png

So is honor really dieing, post, rant comment on this topic, and choose if u think honor is dead or not dead!

sorry bro, let me bring you down to earth here..

this is a computer game? its meant to be played for fun(those who play it) therefore the honor vs no honor argument is stupid and always has been. whatever makes people have fun in this game is all that counts.

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

this is a computer game? its meant to be played for fun(those who play it) therefore the honor vs no honor argument is stupid and always has been. whatever makes people have fun in this game is all that counts.

lol yeah, well im just curious what other ppl have to say and people actually have fun being in honor clans, hell i like having fun in foe, i don't nh and it makes the game more challenging and fun for me, its different for everyone =\

Jeez, he dosn't need to know. This was supposed to be a secret.

Honestly, if seeing all these posts about defence and nh stuff are kind of annoying.

Jeez, he dosn't need to know. This was supposed to be a secret.

Honestly, if seeing all these posts about defence and nh stuff are kind of annoying.

then dont read pure forums lol, there mostly about all that stuff...

I can't be bothered to show clan leaders when their members NH anymore, nothing comes of it

But I still do honor PK personally (however rare it is that I solo anymore)

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

I just think its funny you chose TLP as your only examples where if you watch a video of TLP's Friday trip I believe you see two MM telle. Its in all clans, just a matter of who sees and who posts.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

then dont read pure forums lol, there mostly about all that stuff...

These forums weren't always like this. Also, why would I stop reading them? I'm a Honoured Member. It's just kids like you that think that this whole game is about no honor and defence. Let the kids play the game how they want, who are you to tell them what honor is over a game?

I just think its funny you chose TLP as your only examples where if you watch a video of TLP's Friday trip I believe you see two MM telle. Its in all clans, just a matter of who sees and who posts.

No pic no proof.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

Yeah well tlp high rankings teled, frazee1 was a warlord and venomxkillz is a co-leader...

You should get a 20% warn against you because of you going towards one clan.

"3.)Making "fun" of the person in a non-insulting way (I.E. their clan), in order to get that "bait-bitten"(VW->+20%)."

You can read the PureWarfare the rules HERE

You should get a 20% warn against you because of you going towards one clan.

"3.)Making "fun" of the person in a non-insulting way (I.E. their clan), in order to get that "bait-bitten"(VW->+20%)."

You can read the PureWarfare the rules HERE

GG?

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png