Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Return of PCL!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PCL is sumtin to do on fri. I have read many comments like "Real Clans Fight in Wild" which is true however not to knock any clans down but SUN PK trips and the pure community are starting to die off. For past month only clans out for P2P trips that are making any kind impact are FOE MM DP POT. Every other "P2P" clan is slowing losing there members, going into a slump, or just merging/closing down.

There are only a few clans that can even pull on a SUN trip which are FOE MM DP POT. TLP is also there trying there best but can not pull as many members as they need or would want . As a speaker for POT we pull 60-70+ members on a sun trip that are on are ML, then some times bring few EOP members along so we have a fighting chance to run in with FOE who pulls great amount each and every week.

We need to do something soon and fast to are little community. It does not matter what clan your in or who you hate and what not. Its about the PURE COMMUNITY and the future of the pure community. So i ask every clan who is reading this, all leaders, council, and member try to make it to PCL this fri and lets try and make are little family stronger and better then ever before.

POT WILL BE THERE THIS FRI!

LOL! Who still plays this game

yes!!! i hope this works inhabit :P .... and ye i agree with you sins

iznp21.png

PCL is sumtin to do on fri. I have read many comments like "Real Clans Fight in Wild" which is true however not to knock any clans down but SUN PK trips and the pure community are starting to die off. For past month only clans out for P2P trips that are making any kind impact are FOE MM DP POT.

if by pot you mean eot then yah.

still <3 adam

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures