Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

For every nearly full page of leaving people...

There comes along a topic like this; an introduction.

Hi I'm Cake N Spoon (Charlie), a High Council member of CY. Zulu and I are both 1 defense 50 attack pures but I'm obviously the better of us two. I've been in Calamity for nearly 11 months now and seen all our ups and downs.

Throughout the summer, spring and early autumn I BMX Semi-professionally for Animal. My bike is completely made out of warehoused pieces varying from Animal PC petals to an aluminum steel frame.

My pure, at the time of this topic, is 50 attack, 92 strength, 1 defense, 52 prayer, 85 magic, 92 range, 84 hitpoints and 94 thieving. Other stats aren't as important but I'm a great skiller.

I look forward to flaming you all and battling you eThugs with my **** of the web.

Hai.

6itnoj.png
sluttybanner.gif

If you were a semi-pro BMX rider, you'd know that pedal is found on a bike. A petal, however, is found on a flower.

My bike is completely made out of warehoused pieces varying from Animal PC petals to an aluminum steel frame.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

^

Welcome friend, to Pedo Bear Island Pure Warfare.

Enjoy my **** your stay!

n3qb1g.png

Proud Honoured Member of Dp From November 7, 2009 to August 24, 2010. RIP DP <3333

Proud Junior of The Last Pures