Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Your views on 'Pures of Today'

First off I'm going to be blunt: no, I don't like POT and never will but this is a legit topic asking for your opinions and thoughts on the matter.

So, everyone can see POT has blossomed quite actively it seems in the past weekends, however I want to hear what you guys think about what they do on these weekends. They have been teaming with EOP as far as I know for the past few weeks because they can't take on other clans by themselves and continue claiming they are getting stronger when really they're just trying to double their opts.

Apart from the examples spread across the past few weekends, there was also one instance last week sometime (on the Friday I believe) where POT were out on an unofficial trying to take on teams because they had a **** p2p weekend. Personally my team, TC wasn't pking at that time but we heard NP outnumbered POT a little bit and they were going to have a pkri. What do POT do? They call on almost every other team: Team Xtacy, Team Bearhead and The Unique Pures to join them. At this point they have over 60 people against NP's 25 or so I believe it was. A couple of us TC ranks heard about this and I personally had a lot of fun barraging their 60 man DD a few times and having a couple of tank tests when they all piled me.

In the end, the pkri was actually called off because of a couple of us wrecking their ******** tactics :biggrin: So all in all, what do YOU think about POT's supposed progress in the pure community thus far in terms of the wilderness?

fdvo0z.png

Full of wannabe's that think taking me on 3v1 takes skill then have a cry when I tele LOL? They really are **** though, Don't know anyone who hasn't gone like 5:1 KDR against them when they try 2 single pk, I personally went like 17:3 the other night and escaped about 4 full tbs and dropped about 4 in one inv once.

All in all, **** clan lead by retards.

Pure-Warfare.png

/inb4close and your warn

but POT = People who can't (a) PK (B) Be in a real clan © Have people who like them...o wait maybe 10 yr olds.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png