Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

First Attempts with Gimp

Cp Husky

So i downloaded GIMP last night and i do NOT like using it, but its free...i used to use Photoshop, but my key expired so i can no longer use it LOL...so this what came out with gimp, both these sigs took about 10mins each to make, if you have any tips on how to make them better, or tut's for gimp, feel free to post

#1. (horrible)

47315930.png

#2.(meh)

gfdm.png

Please understand these are like my first two sigs done with gimp, was just playing around..luls

|Proud to have been Rune Raiders Warlord 5 Years|
|-Corrupt Since 2008-|

||||||

why buy? i got mine for free. rofl.

l2torrent

enjoy your rootkit

also, if nobody uses gimp the developers will give up on it, which will in turn give adobe an entire monopoly on image editing software

Smite.gif

Attack Evoking (level-81) / 4 more options

Attack-icon.png60/60|Strength-icon.png99/99|Defence-icon.png1/1|Hitpoints-icon.png92/99|Ranged-icon.png99/99|Magic-icon.png95/99|Prayer-icon.png52/52

intenseredemptions.png

strengthcapet.gif [X]Fire_cape.PNG [ ] rangingcapet.gif [X] magiccapet.png [ ] Hitpoints-cape-(t)-inv.png [ ] Team_cape_26.png[X]

P.S. If you're not 52 prayer or higher, you are an 09/10 Pker.

They are pretty good, But I agree with everyone else use Photoshop, its much easier.

I still have photoshop, its just i havent used it in so long that it expired.. :rolleyes:

|-Corrupt Since 2008-|

||||||

first one has to much going on. simple is better most of the time.

the second one is actually pretty good. couple things are out of place but besides that its a pretty sick sig. keep up the good work! i like yo styleeee :D

10y2dti.png
i make de siggies

the second one is actually pretty good. couple things are out of place but besides that its a pretty sick sig. keep up the good work! i like yo styleeee :D

Thanks

|-Corrupt Since 2008-|

||||||

this is the intenet

you know the rules

Smite.gif

Attack Evoking (level-81) / 4 more options

Attack-icon.png60/60|Strength-icon.png99/99|Defence-icon.png1/1|Hitpoints-icon.png92/99|Ranged-icon.png99/99|Magic-icon.png95/99|Prayer-icon.png52/52

intenseredemptions.png

strengthcapet.gif [X]Fire_cape.PNG [ ] rangingcapet.gif [X] magiccapet.png [ ] Hitpoints-cape-(t)-inv.png [ ] Team_cape_26.png[X]

P.S. If you're not 52 prayer or higher, you are an 09/10 Pker.