Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Destructive Pures' Saturday

Loz

CP should shut the **** up, because you've been crashing clan fights for ages and when DP do something (inadvertently) you start complaining how bad they are. And by the way - it's your fault that you couldn't choose the right spot for clean PKRI. Nowadays, it's pretty hard to get a clean fight especially on Saturdays. So get used to it and don't rile on DP.

Good job guys, keep it up.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CP should shut the **** up, because you've been crashing clan fights for ages and when DP do something (inadvertently) you start complaining how bad they are. And by the way - it's your fault that you couldn't choose the right spot for clean PKRI. Nowadays, it's pretty hard to get a clean fight especially on Saturdays. So get used to it and don't rile on DP.

Good job guys, keep it up.

Can you give us an example or are you getting this info off your but?

uhmm so you basiclly admitted DP crashed? Interesting isnt it?

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

****, CP/FI you ******* idiots, first you mass recruit fi same with CP, you ******* can't admit losses, FI just die.....

PS:Fi beat foe for the first time in 2-3 YEARs!!!!!! Why? they outnumbered them with 30 cpr 10 ex-fi 70 def mains and 10 randoms

CP:mass pull 80 then slump u had 40 invites last time damn ******* sad clans get overyour selfs.

Nonetheless gj DP.

****, CP/FI you ******* idiots, first you mass recruit fi same with CP, you ******* can't admit losses, FI just die.....

PS:Fi beat foe for the first time in 2-3 YEARs!!!!!! Why? they outnumbered them with 30 cpr 10 ex-fi 70 def mains and 10 randoms

CP:mass pull 80 then slump u had 40 invites last time damn ******* sad clans get overyour selfs.

Nonetheless gj DP.

I really can't do anything but laugh at the ignorance of this post.

As for the topic, I honestly don't care about false topics. If it makes you happy to lie on a topic, then do it, in the end its a game and you should try to have fun. I have nothing against DP because most every clan will crash fights, but your main excuse is that clans crashed you so you crash them but I really can't remember the last time we crashed you?

Anyways I hope next week we can have some clean fights, and from what I saw of your weekend (the truth) you guys did a good job so just be honest about it. In the end false topics will only make clans lose respect they had for you.

15zs5ro.jpg

Nonetheless gj DP.

Clearly no one in DP wrote this.

16h3qqf.png

lolrd.gif

triballeaderzulumambulu.png

no i r clanless i am 63 def idiot i quit scape.

Get off these "pure" forums then =]

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Get off these "pure" forums then =]

Oh ****, anyone can be here right? Including the mains of FI and CP plus their addy daddies i always see FI with mains and #snipe is both CP and DV's gay unit. **** ''pures'' then cp and fi should get the **** out if it is for ''pures''

umm. i was with snipe today and we were around you for the majority of the day, you got ******* raped by every clan that touched you, you say **** about crashing when you and eop spent their whole day crashing people, you tried to crash Fi and CP and your ass got downed. I can't even count how many times you ***** got pushed into single.

Dont worry guys "michelle" made this topic, i think hes still a little rattled from yesterday

100403175423.png

100403183103.png

Dv lets you pk on ur main rather than go to Dv trips? Damn I wish I didn't leave Dv LOL

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

Was Fun :D

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Our next fight was against Fatality, but just as we were clearing them EOP decided to crash.

Destructive Pures Starting: 55

Fatality Starting: 40

Destructive Pures Ending Before EOP crash: 55

Fatality Ending: 5-10 at the time of crash

had did u clear us lol? please fix this... :down:

ezreal_sprite_by_gnahzdivad-d52afck.png
Electriq • European West (EUW) • Gold Division IV Sejuani's Hunters