Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

PS3 Gamebattles: MW2 team try-outs

We_Only-Own

For all that may be worried, this is not a first come first serve basis. We will be holding try-outs up until at least Wednesday.

Are you interested in enhancing your skills on call of duty, or putting your already excelled skills to better uses? Gamebattles is what you need to know, some of you may have heard of it, but others may not have. Gamebattles is similiar to mini-wars, however based in Search and Destroy with standard rules, similiar to PCL & PCT. For those whom are not registered, register on GameBattles.Com to try-out for our team.

Now that the introduction is complete, we will move on to bussiness.

- Are you interested in a GB Team Ladders pot?

- Does your K/D consist of 1.3 or higher?

- Do you have a PS3 and Modern Warfare 2?

- Are you ready for intense, hardcore fun?

Try out for Dead and X'd out Man, a new GameBattles team. But wait, demand is high and there are only 4 spots available. We already have 4 players, we are looking for 4 more, we may accept 5 depending on try outs.

Try-Out Information:

Held:

Monday: 12:00 AM Central to 12:00 PM Central.

Tuesday: 1:00 PM Central to 11:30 PM Central

Wednesday: 2:00 PM to 10:00 PM

Thursday: 1:00-3:00 PM & 7:30 to 11:30 PM

*Important*

All try-outs have a possibility of reaching up to 1 hour. As they will consist of an unusual try-out agenda, as followed;

2V2 Team DeathMatch (Yes we're well aware Team Ladder is SD, not Team DM, however we strive to know you're versatile in all situations) 200 PTS

2v3 Team DeathMatch 250 PTs

2v3 Search and Destroy 250 PTs

4v4 Search and Destroy (2 Maps of Leader's choosing) 150 PTS (Potential Extra Credit of 100 PTs)

1v2 Team DeathMatch. 150 PTs

FFA QuickScopes. - Counts as 100 PTs extra credit

Total of 5 match types, you must score a 850 / 1.2K points to qualify. Scores will be based on communication with team mate(s), kills, efficieny, and gameplay.

Results and what we're looking for;

2v2 Team DM will be first to 1K, to qualify Team must get 15 kills and you must get 8 of the 15 kills. "20 kills = win"

2v3 Team DM will be first to 1.5k to qualify Team must get 20 kills and you must have 10 out of the 20 kills

4v4 Search and Destroy to qualify you must win 2 rounds on one map and 3 on the other, no specific order. Each player must have avg of 1 kill per round.

1v2 Team DM will be first to 1K, you must get 10 kills.

ALL MATCHES WILL BE HELD WITH GB RULES. IF YOU'RE UNSURE OF WHAT YOU CAN AND CAN NOT USE, VIEW RULES OR SPEAK WITH ME. IRC name = We_Only-Own

ADD ME on PSN. Thuberson is the name, you must add and message me with a subject, "DXM Try-Outs."

-OR-

My IRC name is We_Only-Own during the morning and night time you will be able to contact me easily.

gl

TH IS MY ONE