Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Complete Domination Vs Chaotic + Others

Mg F T W

Another +1. Im loving this.

Oh while where on the snipe Topic. CD's Vent During This whole Trip.

r7vpjt.png

This was not during the trip at all. LOL. I take attendance and screenie the vent and CC before hand, and half of them don't even mathc up. So once again your agruement is invalid.

GG Brick

#Clan-CP

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously I wouldn't even be talking atm, Everybody knows EOD is a joke.. Lol, You guys start losing in mini(s), You guys start Overing? EOD PRIDE? Lol nty.

New Pure-Warfare Account : " LouZy "

Eod loves to post on all our topics they camp out with laptop's waitting for us to post topics'd on this site

just so they can pound at there keyboard's typeing the same old story

" WE IZ BETTER THEN YOU PPLS AT MINI WARS "

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

ur both **** clans, if mains hit you go safe area and dont fight them, simple as, retards will always be retards, hi duval and mg

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

I haven't read all of the pages, but I haven't seen one EOD member post on this thread.

As for you Luke, you're one to talk. I've lead you and from personal experience can say that you are no shining star when it comes to anything clan related (clan wars, and BH/PvP).

The Pure Community knows that Chaotic is the better clan and CD is the worst clan, yes the worst.

It really has been a struggle reading this topic in attempt to clean it up a bit. The way you're acting is shameful, it's no way to behave online or otherwise. If you can't respectfully disagree with one another just move on, no one is being forced onto this topic.

Everyone who contributed to this mess received a warn level increase

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

ur both **** clans, if mains hit you go safe area and dont fight them, simple as, retards will always be retards, hi duval and mg

Lmfaoo! At this kid, We'r **** clan yet, You idiots declined CD to a prep? Proves everything.

Lmfaoo! At this kid, We'r **** clan yet, You idiots declined CD to a prep? Proves everything.

Look at this topic, do you think anybody would want to have a prep vs CD when they could go have mini wars or prep wars vs someone little bit more respectful? "At this kid," just lol.

This is a pretty hard topic to judge, two clans arguing and both of them are pretty hard to take seriously lol.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

Look at this topic, do you think anybody would want to have a prep vs CD when they could go have mini wars or prep wars vs someone little bit more respectful? "At this kid," just lol.

This is a pretty hard topic to judge, two clans arguing and both of them are pretty hard to take seriously lol.

4 Words : You don't make sense

Lol. CD bring's snipe with them whatever they do.

And @ Duval, dw baby, i dont like you, but they tried to threaten me with elvy666 too, dont get scared rofl. I don't like being "threatened" and not gonna work out for you in the long run CD.

Lol. CD bring's snipe with them whatever they do.

And @ Duval, dw baby, i dont like you, but they tried to threaten me with elvy666 too, dont get scared rofl. I don't like being "threatened" and not gonna work out for you in the long run CD.

Lmao, Kid "Roman" Like duval did Talk **** spit blood same things going to happen to you. Remember these words. Kid