Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Chaotic's F2P Pk Trip

Saint Andrew

You never won the cluster reason: CP WAS THERE + FOE Rushed after.. EOP was south.. MM Logged aswell.. Ch ran inside Clan Wars..

Dont even try to say Ch vs Ex+Cd+Cs.. It Will Be 50 Vs 100... And We Won Round 1 & 2.. We hopped after clearing u guys returned and took pics.. Cool Story Srsly..

In the huge cluster, we saw cd vs ex vs cs and jumped into it. Cleared all three clans into Cwars, then ran around hills for about 2 min. Then eop rushed in and we went inside cwars. we won the cluster.

Do your self and your clan a favor and please stop trolling pw fourms.

UJUI2.png

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

explain to me then if u won round two why didnt atleast one person take a pic then, on ur topic whenever u get a spam of "ch cleared" its away from the fight, even on one of ur pics the persons inv has full food, so ur telling me he survived the war virutally not eating, yes, believable, also look at the pics we posted on your topic, i like berts best. You can see ex cleared, with arrows everywhere, "mainly eaten inventories". you tell me which is more believable.

On the fight which involved cd crashing at the ending, no ch member is saying we was winning that one, you had pushed us back to clan wars and starting to clear us, then cd crashed, which you claim as anti crash. but to lie on round two, you must be pretty sad to do that, and its pretty obvious you did, hope you had a nice trip anyways.

Read the topic.. Like I said we hopped.. we only left 4 Chaotic members there.. No need to kill them since FOE was on their way.. FOE even said Sorry we saw 5People walking to cw and killed them..

We had returners that died infront of FOE.. So we just called a remass cuz we won already.. And We took the pic AFTER WE REMASSED... We had 15 left.. Not 30+..

In the huge cluster, we saw cd vs ex vs cs and jumped into it. Cleared all three clans into Cwars, then ran around hills for about 2 min. Then eop rushed in and we went inside cwars. we won the cluster.

You forgot CP at the west.. We just got in CW when we saw EOP & FOE logging... Ch rushed 6 Ex Members and like 10+ CD members.. How can you win a cluster if clans are still outside? Explain please..

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

Read the topic.. Like I said we hopped.. we only left 4 Chaotic members there.. No need to kill them since FOE was on their way.. FOE even said Sorry we saw 5People walking to cw and killed them..

We had returners that died infront of FOE.. So we just called a remass cuz we won already.. And We took the pic AFTER WE REMASSED... We had 15 left.. Not 30+..

cool "story" bro

R.I.P pure community

Cause of death- Leaders giving ******** facts to try to get a victory

Suspects of crime- Xvidoes

Sentnce for crime- a whole life of being a moron.

Thank you for using Titans Str court of law hope to see you soon.

UJUI2.png

R.I.P PC? Mhmm... Because "I give bs facts?" Lol Just telling the story.. You guys just trying to twist my words..

Calling a Leader with 50+ people on trips a retard.. Dont get mad cuz we're rising..

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

R.I.P pure community

Cause of death- Leaders giving ******** facts to try to get a victory

Suspects of crime- Xvidoes

Sentnce for crime- a whole life of being a moron.

Thank you for using Titans Str court of law hope to see you soon.

Lol irl, I love you.

He has a point xVideo, you sound like a complete retard, do yourself a favour and stop.

x

mlmw0h.png
~ Proud Council of NME

R2qs8.png

R.I.P PC? Mhmm... Because "I give bs facts?" Lol Just telling the story.. You guys just trying to twist my words..

Calling a Leader with 50+ people on trips a retard.. Dont get mad cuz we're rising..

You sound mad bro?

Also leading a clan with 50 + people isnt that geat of an acomplishment, just stop trying to be so hard.

UJUI2.png

Nice work

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

i laugh how Ex is still claiming that win When obv. in the video IN BOTH vids Ex was clearly Cleared. Returner's or Not you didnt make it in time. Gf Ex . Cant wait to **** on ur 50+ pull again with 39. Eh you tried.

MY name is duval and i Created window's 7.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

You did not win the cluster at all sir, every clan was still ready to fight, even you were in Cws spamming, so could you shut up? Cd didn't back down, we ran out once again, but you guys logged. And during the cluster, no way in hell you won sir, because we had 20+ ex probaly had 25-30, and CP still had a lot. So i'm not sure why your claiming bull ****, facts.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

You did not win the cluster at all sir, every clan was still ready to fight, even you were in Cws spamming, so could you shut up? Cd didn't back down, we ran out once again, but you guys logged. And during the cluster, no way in hell you won sir, because we had 20+ ex probaly had 25-30, and CP still had a lot. So i'm not sure why your claiming bull ****, facts.

ur gonna say ur side, we will say ours, fact is does it matter? was last week, concentrate on next time