Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

DP vs Mains [P2P Fullout War]

Cronic Ko

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should have let their tanks wear better gear with a number advantage like that, GJ nonetheless

I think we expected them to pull more around 60-65ish because usually runepure/tank clans are generally more active because of the time they put into their accounts. I expected us to pull high 70s/low 80s but we hit 88, had like 2 people lag out so we had near 90 I believe.

Was fun.

My video:

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Was an intense fight, Dp did an outstanding job prepping for this fight and showing up. We really showed the community how far we can go when it comes to important fights like these. Great effort Vh.

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |

they aren't mains.

gj on the win vs a rune pure/tank clan that you gave arm restrictions to even though you outpulled them by 25+ and had a much bigger ml.

also, nice veng giving

7bf5d.png

and attacking round 2 first even though it was vh's turn to attk...

im not dp, nor am i vh so i could really give a **** about this fight, but im sure it was fun and thats all that matters so hi5 dp!

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

they aren't mains.

gj on the win vs a rune pure/tank clan that you gave arm restrictions to even though you outpulled them by 25+ and had a much bigger ml.

also, nice veng giving

7bf5d.png

and attacking round 2 first even though it was vh's turn to attk...

im not dp, nor am i vh so i could really give a **** about this fight, but im sure it was fun and thats all that matters so hi5 dp!

(21:47:47) <%Discepolo> just gave dp a piece of my mind on their pw topic

(21:47:53) <%Discepolo> felt great

Why so mad? If you feel like "giving us a piece of your mind", then I hope your clan will finally accept our full out offers? Or more excuses? Seriously, why post kid?

first off, this thread is about you guys not tlp so just stfu and stay on topic about what my points were lol.

and for the record im not a rank in tlp so regarding accepting full-out offers... i have no say in accepting any declarations sir.

il look forward to a future full out between us though..i hope we declare on some redic day (easter) when our ml is much bigger and when everything else is in our favor.

goodday

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

Grats DP, Although as far as I know...TLP is only clan to go matched with VH, no def cap and win. I think it was expected for you to win with limiting the defense.

None the less no flame intended and grats again.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

first off, this thread is about you guys not tlp so just stfu and stay on topic about what my points were lol.

and for the record im not a rank in tlp so regarding accepting full-out offers... i have no say in accepting any declarations sir.

il look forward to a future full out between us though..i hope we declare on some redic day (easter) when our ml is much bigger and when everything else is in our favor.

goodday

why are you so heartbroken? If you didn't give a **** then you wouldn't have posted in the first place

gj dp

This man knows his ****.

lol 81 vs 53 with 25 vs 50 def

u guys act like it was hard

Loz, let me show you a man who really knows his ****...

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png