Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[P2P PREP] TLP vs Valhalla

Evo

tlpbannerdoneborder2su6.png

tclm.png

The Last Pures:

Memberlist | Forums | Tlp Events History | About Tlp

bar-3.png

tvid.png

Mine (Masta Evo's) ::

Yet I Do Own :: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeM044j9h0M

- More vids soon -

bar-3.png

April 16, 2010 VH P2P Prep

TLP approached Valhalla for a P2P Prep set for Thursday, April 16th. The rules were [ Rules :: +10 for TLP, NO DEF CAP, Summoning off, PVP armors for TLP only, Miasmics off, new prayers on (for them), and 2 rounds Classic, last round Plat ] TLP and Valhalla have a lot of respect for each other, so we knew this was going to be a clean and flame-free war. Many of our members were doubting their ability to kill the Valhalla members in full armadyl/full barrows sets, but we used our excellent organization to our advantage and ended up winning the fights.

Our max pull to this trip was 38. We were very pleased for our pull for a mid-week prep.

bar-3.png

Opts ::

TLP maxed at 38

VH maxed at 23

bar-3.png

Results :

Round 1:

This round, TLP defended jail-side. We had a +10 man advantage on them, and marched to a 27-0 victory.

Round 2:

It was our turn to attack this round, but this time we negotiated the rules and altered them so that we had a +5 man advantage. The fight was very close at the beginning of this round, but TLP began to pull away mid-way through the fight and finished with 20 members left standing.

Round 3:

The final round was on plateau, and we decided to have a +5 on them once again. The last fight was the most intense battle of the three, at one point VH managed to narrow it down to a 2 man advantage on us. We ended up finishing this round with 14 members left. Our 3rd round was quite impressive because one of our junior members, D 4 N I E L, stepped up his game by luring VH after VH into a sea of TLP members, while doing an excellent job sniping with blitz.

Thank you for the fights and I hope we can have more events in the future.

bar-3.png

[ Pictures in no particular order ]

100415182345.png

100415182410.png

2mpg8jb.jpg

8082f.png

100415173706.png

100415174039.png

100415185349.jpg

92330396.jpg

48909321.jpg

100415173937.png

100415175200.png

tubetranscopy.png

Subscribe today!

tlp.gif

tlparchnm4.png

Thank you for the prep, stop by if you want to arrange future events :biggrin:

Was fun and awesome with no def cap.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

2 wins in p2p preps, who is next?

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"