Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Exclusive P2P!

xVideos

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how can you say that, its been proven once again that ex lied :o so considering your topic is based on how on sunday you beat ch. I dont see how you have :/ ex got cleared first. vid prooves that, maybe if you didnt just crash a fight you could of won.

on another note just merging with every other clan may give you numbers now, but in the long run its going to cripple your clan. gj on your trip never the less.

how can you say that, its been proven once again that ex lied :o so considering your topic is based on how on sunday you beat ch. I dont see how you have :/ ex got cleared first. vid prooves that, maybe if you didnt just crash a fight you could of won.

on another note just merging with every other clan may give you numbers now, but in the long run its going to cripple your clan. gj on your trip never the less.

We don't merge..... A clan JOINED us that isn't merging.

in my opionion, EX this topic should be closed. Theres no vid, no pics of the fight, jus you walkin around saying random things. ANd you bring randomers to trips.

of course you would say that ur OB, Duvals old clan. Pathetic, lmao.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

very very very cool

Smite.gif

Attack Evoking (level-81) / 4 more options

Attack-icon.png60/60|Strength-icon.png99/99|Defence-icon.png1/1|Hitpoints-icon.png92/99|Ranged-icon.png99/99|Magic-icon.png95/99|Prayer-icon.png52/52

intenseredemptions.png

strengthcapet.gif [X]Fire_cape.PNG [ ] rangingcapet.gif [X] magiccapet.png [ ] Hitpoints-cape-(t)-inv.png [ ] Team_cape_26.png[X]

P.S. If you're not 52 prayer or higher, you are an 09/10 Pker.

For all the people that didn't believe us here is you're proof. Enjoy =]

Is that all you did? Was a good trip for you guys :)? We gotta admit we owned 4/5 Ch except 5 members.. But meh idc? Gj on the 3vs1 :) We had our fun and we went from 50 to 43 people after 1hour ... That pkri I asked never came ..

Was pretty funny when u said DP WILL HUNT YOU GUYS .. While u get owned by DP :S

And for Omni you arrived and deleted 80Reply's!!!!! Ewwwwwww

Still love ya :)

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

videos4demotion

Did u have fun at ur F2P & P2P Trip? If yes dw you get more trips like these.. :) Duval will be happy if u have fun :)

Not a flame ..

Ps: I heard Ex owned Ch tonight in a prep (ON A SCHOOLDAY) Are we better than you now? Thats a question please answer..

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

Is that all you did? Was a good trip for you guys :)? We gotta admit we owned 4/5 Ch except 5 members.. But meh idc? Gj on the 3vs1 :) We had our fun and we went from 50 to 43 people after 1hour ... That pkri I asked never came ..

Was pretty funny when u said DP WILL HUNT YOU GUYS .. While u get owned by DP :S

And for Omni you arrived and deleted 80Reply's!!!!! Ewwwwwww

Still love ya :)

Again, you are wrong. I am the one that has been doing a lot of lurking on all the clans topics tbh.

But looks like you guy's had a fun weekend. I remember when Ex first opened, they used my vent.

nice job ex

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Did u have fun at ur F2P & P2P Trip? If yes dw you get more trips like these.. :) Duval will be happy if u have fun :)

Not a flame ..

Ps: I heard Ex owned Ch tonight in a prep (ON A SCHOOLDAY) Are we better than you now? Thats a question please answer..

LOL ^

i really hope ur not going to try and claim a win for this, please do, please please do.

nice job EX ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Close this topic ...

We won in a matched war .. Enough proven .. We don't need to prove anything more .. Hugh already tryed to settle things down .. Looks like we might do and focus ourself to the other clans...

And yes Anthoni .. Thx for letting us use ur vent .. U kinda helped us when we started.. If u need antything please pm me on IRC.. I will help you..

CLOSE TOPIC WE HAVE ENOUGH VIEWS!

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation