Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality vs world - P2P Trip

Davey

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This made me lol hard, you lost the fight at giants, THEN A NEW ONE STARTED AT FOG, it's not 1 whole fight that just shifted locations after we had to bank, obviously. Even then, we were winning until Dp crashed, you all lucked out big time.

wait, fight at giants? u mean the 1 where fi was just fighting ch and ex? and then u crashed it. gj on crashing, that isnt a win, sorry. vid shows u were getting dominated @ fog

wait, fight at giants? u mean the 1 where fi was just fighting ch and ex? and then u crashed it. gj on crashing, that isnt a win, sorry. vid shows u were getting dominated @ fog

eye for an eye; crash for a crash

Looks like IR was winning mainly because of how many people west you had in the first picture and in the second there's hardly any people, MM crashed from the east so I doubt Fi would be running towards there.

We're spread, they're clump.. we're clearly winning.

45w2jk.gif

Fi was fighting Ch, and then Ex crashed. We wanted to crash because Fi crashed our fight yesterday, but we were reluctant because we're good-hearted. :blush: But once Ex entered, we figured we must as well also. I'm not claiming a win overall there, although we were the very last clan remaining. However if Fi says **** like "BEATING 3 CLANS IN 1 WOOHOO!" then I'm obviously going to come in and bring truth to a topic. As for the last fight, the mini map is cut off for a reason, were holding the north/northwest side of fog, which he doesn't furtively doesn't show.

Keep trying WCKING179 WCKING179 WCKING179!@!

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Yes, because that simple fact clearly means you were winning. For all the public know, IR could be on full tanking gear and Fi could be on no food, which would probably mean IR would win.

Yes, next time we fight Final Ownage Elite in p2p, we will take a picture of it when they clump. We will tell everyone we are CLEARLY, OH SO CLEARLY winning because we are spread, and they are clumped. Great logic bro.

kanyecopy.jpg

eye for an eye; crash for a crash

except ur claiming it as u beat fi, when fi didnt

what i dont get is ur over here saying u beat fi after they have just been in a fight with ch and ex, then u come along, while fi didnt mention that little crash they did to u in f2p at all, resulting in but hurt intense redemption

except ur claiming it as u beat fi, when fi didnt

what i dont get is ur over here saying u beat fi after they have just been in a fight with ch and ex, then u come along, when fi didnt mention that little crash they did to u in f2p at all

you're claiming you beat us at fog, when fi didnt.

if ir claims they beat fi at hills, then fi beat u at fog. either no1 won or ur 1-1, with ur 3rd fight meaning nothing considering mm crashed seconds after it began, get over it

We have the right to claim that we did in fact beat Fi at hills, as your video clearly displays. As for the fight at fog, first of all it was crashed, secondly, the northwest of fog is cut off, and so is the minimap which cannot show that we in fact were still in the fight, and if anything winning it.

kanyecopy.jpg

So after reading what IR has to say about us, and of course we being butt-hurt, decided to make our own topic and try and show people we can't get beat by med clans on their first sunday trip. Anyway here's our trip, we lost most of our banks to ir

fixed m8

110210183405.png

We have the right to claim that we did in fact beat Fi at hills, as your video clearly displays. As for the fight at fog, first of all it was crashed, secondly, the northwest of fog is cut off, and so is the minimap which cannot show that we in fact were still in the fight, and if anything winning it.

no u cant, u cant claim a win to a fight that u crashed with fi being on low supplies. ur claiming its 1-0 which is impossible considering all fights were crashed u ******* moron l0l, bringing me back to the point its either 1-1 or 0-0 (it'd only make sense to claim a win on the fog fight if ur claiming 1 on the 1st fight)

no u cant, u cant claim a win to a fight that u crashed with fi being on low supplies. ur claiming its 1-0 which is impossible considering all fights were crashed u ******* moron l0l, bringing me back to the point its either 1-1 or 0-0

Actually we're claiming 4-0 and being nice enough to say ok fine if you're really that stupid we'll give you 3-0-1

nice klen broseph

:drag: .

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

no u cant, u cant claim a win to a fight that u crashed with fi being on low supplies. ur claiming its 1-0 which is impossible considering all fights were crashed u ******* moron l0l, bringing me back to the point its either 1-1 or 0-0 (it'd only make sense to claim a win on the fog fight if ur claiming 1 on the 1st fight)

If we cant claim a win with Fi being low on supplies, how can you guys claim a win at fog when you had the chance to regroup and bank at fog when we were still chasing down your stragglers from hills? Hello contradictionking179

110210183405.png

If we cant claim a win with Fi being low on supplies, how can you guys claim a win at fog when you had the chance to regroup and bank at fog when we were still chasing down your straggles from hills? Hello contradictionking179

which is exactly why its either 1-1 or 0-0, ir is claiming a win over fi with it being low on supplies, fi is claiming a win over fi at fog after ir cleared hills. or, if u dont like that, then its 0-0 cuz both werent actual fair fights

??

which is exactly why its either 1-1 or 0-0, ir is claiming a win over fi with it being low on supplies, fi is claiming a win over fi at fog after ir cleared hills. or, if u dont like that, then its 0-0 cuz both werent actual fair fights

??

False, IT IS EXACTLY WHY U GUYS GOT RAPED SUNDAY, YOU KNOW IT, THATS ALL THAT MATTERS. DONT ******* CRASH US.

110210183405.png