Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Epicdemic vs PD

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You claim there was several Epidemic people there yet I don't see a single E member and I'm the leader, you would obviously know more than me right? Also that's something to be ashamed of, being able to wear mith at level 57 on runescape... seriously Joe, just stop talking now...

This is obviously a way for some people to have fun seeing as they don't care about this PCT thing and the low category would obviously get dominated by massers, like PD, R or some other **** clan so what's the point. We offered them an even fight, even numbers and even levels and they lost.

You can keep on posting here but you're just making yourself look like a total idiot.

I won't even comment about Exodus, we're obviously "NO HONOUR"@@@@@@@22

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You call PD a masser clan, when we're not even a masser clan anymore. We've gone past the stage of massing, idiot; get your facts straight. Why call an official clan a masser clan when we're not even massers?

You also said that "we offered them an even fight with even numbers and even levels"; That is simply not true. PD didn't have a single clan member past 60 combat. you plainly rigged it with your borrowed accounts and noob 20+ defence members. I wouldn't call that a fair fight on any standard.

/getoverit