Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure Clan Fights

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Majority of These Clans have Newer Staff that Belive different things than the old school staff members Did, Back in the Day, it Was Rare to the Eye to a war get Crashed, victor coming out with a great name among pures, there were alot less Teaming in Clans and NHing in clans.

Also in the Oldern days it did help that you Could pk in Every world, and Each clan would Defend there world from the other clan hunting them. Things were alot easyer back then, These Days No Clan Respects each other, No clan can look to the other for Advice or help, theres Always that one Staff member that Ruins the Clans Respect and Relationship with other clans.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

EOP and DP have been notorious latelly for crashing

You would say that though, every time dp hits a clan cp show up so don't come to me with that bull. Your clans standards has droped from a top f2p pure clan possible of competing with the top 4 to somthing you would see under the runescape forums under 50+ pure clan. Even worse than cp crashing, they give locations to #snipe a **** group of f2p mains who like you snipe pure leaders. I have to say the only clan we crash is CP because they have already crashed us like 3x during our trip already. Ussualy we still clear them though because soulwars pure from sd just dont cut it =/

DP never purposly crash a run in unless we have been crashed before by the clan we are crashing. I think FOE are the same, not sure about MM/EOP though.

DP went through a stage of being crashed a bit by foe so I just pm walli or connor and ask them politely not to crash. If someone crashes like MM/EOP I pm them back telling them to rush.... If clans had a little more trust and respect for each other then it wouldn't be so bad even with the lack of worlds.

mmflash123.gif

I agree with you, but in order for this all to stop, is for all clan leaders to come to an agreement to stop the crashing and make peace, if you can figure out a way to do that, then that should work, cause then all the clan leaders will now see the "crasher" as an enemy, and most likely all clans would hate on the "crashers".

You got the access to it.

Do It

2nqs6xyfixed.png

I think it's because of people who clan hop all the time. They feel bored, so the leaders try to keep them happy by getting some "action". Also, lot's of people quit a new clan just after one bad trip, regardless if it was the clans fault or not. That way, nobody will ever fully accept defeat.

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

You would say that though, every time dp hits a clan cp show up so don't come to me with that bull. Your clans standards has droped from a top f2p pure clan possible of competing with the top 4 to somthing you would see under the runescape forums under 50+ pure clan. Even worse than cp crashing, they give locations to #snipe a **** group of f2p mains who like you snipe pure leaders. I have to say the only clan we crash is CP because they have already crashed us like 3x during our trip already. Ussualy we still clear them though because soulwars pure from sd just dont cut it =/

DP never purposly crash a run in unless we have been crashed before by the clan we are crashing. I think FOE are the same, not sure about MM/EOP though.

DP went through a stage of being crashed a bit by foe so I just pm walli or connor and ask them politely not to crash. If someone crashes like MM/EOP I pm them back telling them to rush.... If clans had a little more trust and respect for each other then it wouldn't be so bad even with the lack of worlds.

Lol. I love how you talk about this #snipe group when Drunkin R2h can never hop with our clan because he is always dragging on mains.

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

The REAL Pure Clan World died with the wild.

/thread

Yep... Its pathetic how some people fail to realise this.. things are never going to get back to the way they used to be.

This summer might see a small climb in activity, but after that... yeah its going to get considerably lamer.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

• 2 weeks later...

Cp's goal is just to be good at what mattered in the past which was 1 on 1 fights, thats why its just been catering more to prep wars/pcl than to clusterfucks on saturdays

i mean when i keep hearing "lack of numbers" in top 10 lists i just pretty much understand any idiot clan can mass recruit but so can the top 5 clans other than mm/foe, but whats the point if you're not gonna get much 1 on 1 fights on Saturdays, opts go to waste and its not worth ruining the quality of ur ml for

i think i can come up with statistics right out of my ass and say the average clan gets 1 legit 1 on 1 fight out of 3-5 attempts on Saturdays

even after all this time ive been gone, its just been the same old deal cept that the old clans who you actually could get one vs one fights and didn't crash much like ir, dv, malice, dy are all gone and replaced with clans who are willing to crash

that includes clans who changed their mind due to passing times and now crash so now EVERYONE crashes and everyone doesn't give a **** but ironically that's because they cant get 1 on 1 fights and its just a mass chain-reaction that cant be helped right now

i think the standard of having fun *should* be preps, pcls, and minis as much as i hate to say it, but obviously that has never happened before

the true solution is to delude ur clan into thinking a clusterfuck is fun and being apart of them, aswell as clearing other clans despite being the crashing clan who came in last which is you know what

im a patient guy and so has my clan been but you would think if any1 in the past came to today's pure world they'd be calling us a bunch of masochists for dealing with Jagex's incompetence that we have 5 worlds to pk in today