Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure Clan Fights

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God discussion so far,

The thing that really is quite annoying is I think due to competition on this forum for a "top spot" or top 3 or w.e you want to call it. clans are not willing to accept a defeat 1 week learn from their loss and try to improve for the next weekend trip.

So with that in mind, clans get people to return to fights which is fine. But it's the returning to clan wars, fight, run into clw with 20 or so people left, hop, and call it a victory.

It's just annoying, it takes away from that fun when you finally do defeat another certain clan in a fight. People need to swallow their pride and just take a loss, it's not the end of your clan, if it is then you have loyalty issues, which is another thing lacking these days.

craig_sig_finished.gif

i think every clan does it nowadays including yours, and i don't see it changing anytime soon.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

What ever happened to two clans going at it, resulting in 1 clear winner?

Why do clans crash so much? In all honesty there is almost no point in having weekend PK Trips since every clan cares so much about a rank or spot on this forum. It would almost be better to just have Full-Outs every single weekend.

There's a lot of things that desperately need to change in the pure-clan world. No one respects anyone anymore and it's showing on all of these weekend trips. Aside from the top 2 FOE and MM people are willing to crash any clan that they see fit, we need a change.

Fatality Federation of Fair Fights!!

I copyright the name. Ty Ty

What's even worse than pures crashing is pures calling mains (HF) to crash other pure clans.

Yeah I mean did you see how FOE allied with VH recently?!?! Lmao craziness

Because clans used to care about their image. Now clans have changed completely over the course of 1-2 years. 1-2 rivals start doing it to eachother, the other one involved adapts and does it back and then does it to someone else and soon on its a chain reaction and everyone else is doing it.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Fatality Federation of Fair Fights!!

I copyright the name. Ty Ty

Yeah I mean did you see how FOE allied with VH recently?!?! Lmao craziness

Hypocrite, much? I recall you guys allied with HF? Calling them to go after FOE in p2p? Telling them our locs to lower our opts? N1 bro.

crashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrashcrash

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

New PvP system. If they got rid of the stupid safespots and banks in the middle of the wildy. Less chance of crashing, less chance of fight dragging on forever.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

Hypocrite, much? I recall you guys allied with HF? Calling them to go after FOE in p2p? Telling them our locs to lower our opts? N1 bro.

That wouldn't make me the hypocrite.

If MM was telling HF to hit FOE ( they never hit you guys but OK we can assume this )

AND FOE feels so strongly against teaming/allying with mains

BUT then FOE goes and allies with Valhalla.

DAT MAKES U THE HYPOCRITE!

*I pity the fool

@Alton as well, I'm pretty sure this is about non-specific clans. But seeing as us douchebags in the pure world need to turn everything into a personal attack on another clan in order to gain esteem on PW, continue!

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

@Alton as well, I'm pretty sure this is about non-specific clans. But seeing as us douchebags in the pure world need to turn everything into a personal attack on another clan in order to gain esteem on PW, continue!

I don't quit grasp what you're trying to say there .... why don't you come back later and give it another shot :biggrin:

I don't get esteem from sitting on my computer or doing anything video game related. I do it for fun and to watch people like yourself claim " He's only posting that for his E-Rep haha LOL! R0fl! I so funny I said he's posting to gain esteem!! haha look at me "

.... no kid you're an idiot.

I don't quit grasp what you're trying to say there .... why don't you come back later and give it another shot :biggrin:

I don't get esteem from sitting on my computer or doing anything video game related. I do it for fun and to watch people like yourself claim " He's only posting that for his E-Rep haha LOL! R0fl! I so funny I said he's posting to gain esteem!! haha look at me "

.... no kid you're an idiot.

he said that this topic was not intended to include specifics about clans to try and defer away flames, but you brought up a clan which inevitably rebutted and thus creating a vicious cycle that goes nowhere and only hurts the community more.

craig_sig_finished.gif

What's even worse than pures crashing is pures calling mains (HF) to crash other pure clans.

he said that this topic was not intended to include specifics about clans to try and defer away flames, but you brought up a clan which inevitably rebutted and thus creating a vicious cycle that goes nowhere and only hurts the community more.

No, I did not. These points were brought up long before I was merely commenting and rationalizing them. You are wrong if the fact that I brought up a clan because I did not, as seen in the previous posts. And then Zer0 tried to call me a hypocrite when in essence his noob clan are the hypocrites.

tl;dr - We didn't start the fire

No, I did not. These points were brought up long before I was merely commenting and rationalizing them. You are wrong if the fact that I brought up a clan because I did not, as seen in the previous posts. And then Zer0 tried to call me a hypocrite when in essence his noob clan are the hypocrites.

tl;dr - We didn't start the fire

No but you surely are feeding it.

craig_sig_finished.gif

Find other multi area to fight. Clans usually crash, because PKRI's are happening at very popular spots. There is a huge multi area in Wilderness.

fipixelsigcopykn8.png

My current RSN is: Pathin

The green slave

That wouldn't make me the hypocrite.

If MM was telling HF to hit FOE ( they never hit you guys but OK we can assume this )

BUT then FOE goes and allies with Valhalla.

DAT MAKES U THE HYPOCRITE!

*I pity the fool

How'd you know? Are you in FOE? Spy? Cool story.

Unlike MM, we allied with VH to get HF off us. We don't need VH to kill you guys, especially in P2P r[]fl.

OT: Sorry for going off-topic. It's hard to get a decent clan fight because of all this crashing, sending mains and having a unit of mains specifically hunting you down.

How'd you know? Are you in FOE? Spy? Cool story.

Unlike MM, we allied with VH to get HF off us. We don't need VH to kill you guys, especially in P2P r[]fl.

OT: Sorry for going off-topic. It's hard to get a decent clan fight because of all this crashing, sending mains and having a unit of mains specifically hunting you down.

Yeah i'm in ur freaking clan, spy I may be... who knows

It pisses me off how we are belittled by MM in f2p and in p2p we offer double attendance bonuses for firecapes and other stuff.

I like the fact that members are dedicated but really ... ally with VH ? .... come on we're being the hypocrites now.

Like I said before,

*I pity the fool