Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

5 maxed pures

Titans

Oynxx wants to know what clan you think we will join  

113 members have voted

1. 1. What clan will we end up in?

• AN
    • IR
    • FI
    • TLP
    • POT
    • R
    • EOP
    • CR
    • CP
    • FOE
    • MM
    • Dv
    • Not ex

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

heh they didnt even make the joinable list, notice the NOT hahah d/w bout that one xD

yea its coz i always say Not Ex and titans always wants to be c00l like me yo

he told me hes joining dv

(12:45:07) <[Dv]I_am_titans_and_wanna_be_cool_like_0wnage> yo look at my application, i love you man and i will someday be as cool as you

:)

still sticking with Not Ex

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

The best option for you is #Fatality.. I'm pretty sure of it. But if you want to join a new clan? come chill at #clan-df Already pulling constant 20's to each server .. after like 3 weeks of re-opening.. Anyways GL on what ever you decide.

I would suggest Fatality, we have really good pulls to p2p and f2p and the trips are always fun, our p2p mini team is one of the best if not the best, we have great ranks who really care alot about the clan, and just a really good community overall. Gl in what ever clan you decide to join.

jlane you noob, i didnt say we will choose today, That failed kid oinks did (jk ily oinks). yes to the people recruiting us jlane has a point we do not want to rush into this as Many of us feel sick of moving and want to settle down for good.

UJUI2.png

Get in dv then u f00l, tell 0nyx that his willy is the smallest and that he needs to listen to you

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

eruptionofeope.gifsaturdaytrip.pngeruptionofeope.gif

090816182108.png

eopsig.png

• Honour - Eruption of Pures is nearly 5 years old, so we play by the old rules of honor, most of these new clans do not, so that is why you will find us 'unique'. We have rules such as: - No teleporting - No 1 iteming - No 1 vs 1 Prayer(unless prayed on first, or pjed) - No Flameing
  • Respect - In EoP we do Not tollerate any disrespect torwards clan members or other clans, We expect everyone to treat eachother with respect.
  • Community - Eop's community is Outstanding, we believe that friendship is the most important tactic in a war.
  • Events - We host about 2-4 Miniwars a day, Both f2p and p2p we also have 1-2 pk trips every other day, aswell both f2p & p2p. We have 2 mandatory PK trips on saturday & sunday, so you are never forced to do anything, besides give up 1-2 hours of your saturday.

I am 100% sure you would fit into the EoP community as we welcome all new members. Please Consider :)

You can visit our forums at:

http://eop-rs.com

IRC Chat:

#Clan-EOP

theop.png

mosthelpful.png
mostactive.png

www.eop-rs.com-1283040044-U3.png

IR, getting bored of this topic

My problem with IR is the biploarness, 1 day you guys beg me to rejoin and then if my app isnt on your site the next day you guys flame the **** out of me....

You yourself Jd started this topic off flaming all of us, saying how IP killed IR and ****. yet now your trying to recruit us.

Pick 1 side, either love us or hate us.

UJUI2.png

You want to know what i think?

I think you 5 are idiots for even posting this on Pure warfare.

All this is going to do is basically get clans to beg you to join there clan which is the dumbest thing to do

Im not going to beg you guys to join my clan like a retard like all the other leaders (eg. EOP/FI (I willl also tell you guys not to join either of these clans)), But what i will suggest to you guys is to join back IR. You have been there for a long time, and alot of the people there already know you guys. What else can you want from a clan. The only thing that makes me enjoy clans is the people. I could care less about the pulls or pk trips cause all clans do nowadays is crash each other and thats no fun.

Its your choice, not ours.

Dont be those faggots that want attention 24/7. Noone likes those people and noones likes the clans that give attention seekers the attention there dying to have(Fatality).

I would agree with you, accept for the fact that posting this topic on here allowed some clans who we did not really know that well to get in contact with us. We know pretty much what most clans are about, however we did not know what say CR or Clan R were about as we have never delt with them. This was simply a way to get in contact with any clan who might want us to be apart of them, instead of limiting it to the 10 or so clans we specificly have delt with.

UJUI2.png

My problem with IR is the biploarness, 1 day you guys beg me to rejoin and then if my app isnt on your site the next day you guys flame the **** out of me....

You yourself Jd started this topic off flaming all of us, saying how IP killed IR and ****. yet now your trying to recruit us.

Pick 1 side, either love us or hate us.

I left IR :cool:

35i2n1u.png