Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

can we pls stop being pussys

WillT

why do clans hide in non mutli all day, like crashing is one thing but seriously clans now sucks because only a few clans have the balls to pk blinde anymore clans i know for a fact hide at east drags all their trips; CD, DP, FI, EOP and DV. Carnage, Intense redemption, Mayhem makers I know for a fact do not spend their time hiding.

Hiding its honestly pathetic, it makes weekend trips suck ass, Its not even a major advantage to hit a clan off guard in F2P. Scouting is fine sure, but hiding, waiting until you find a track on a fight you can crash is pretty much the gimpiest thing you can do.

hotkeying.gif

Pussys.

lol.

Meh, if clans want to do this its there own problem, there the ones having dull trips. Crashing should be what clans should be sorting out.

x

tmapw.png

tlp hop from us every trip, usually to a safe world for 10 minutes. no wonder why they're always slumping it must be so boring lol. i would know im usually in there vent laughing

Honoured Ex-Mayhem Maker 2007-2010
smd eop + foe alliance
@Ed|phantom on swiftIRC

pureclan.png

I think you mad...

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

why do clans hide in non mutli all day, like crashing is one thing but seriously clans now sucks because only a few clans have the balls to pk blinde anymore clans i know for a fact hide at east drags all their trips; CD, DP, FI, EOP and DV. Carnage, Intense redemption, Mayhem makers I know for a fact do not spend their time hiding.

Hiding its honestly pathetic, it makes weekend trips suck ass, Its not even a major advantage to hit a clan off guard in F2P. Scouting is fine sure, but hiding, waiting until you find a track on a fight you can crash is pretty much the gimpiest thing you can do.

Good idea! So all the clans who pull 40 - 60 Like Cp Fi Dp and Eop should just walk around aimlessly until we run into foe or mm who have AT LEAST 15 more than us. I'll do this this saturday and let you know how it works! :thumbsup:

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~