Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Borrowed Items

TRiXx

Okay, to get to the point of this discussion topic, we have been introduced the borrow item feature for a year or 2 (Wild Guess). This was a good idea for people who cant afford the weapons to be able to use them for certain things or to try them out before buying them. The clan world however has taken it to a different perspective. I have noticed as of recently during P2P minis/fullouts/run-ins IN CLAN WARS ( NOT WILDY ) above 50% of people use borrowed claws/ags/bgs to gain an advantage on the other clan.

Now, for the question, do you honestly believe that borrowed items should be allowed for use during full outs in clan wars? You are essentially using someone else's item in YOUR own clan wars to win. I believe you should have to use the items you can afford not what someone else can afford. I would just like to see other peoples opinions on this matter.

fireman.png

Ex-Omnicide Founder

who gives a ****. its not like these items makes a huge difference anyway, and they are often lended from the same persons main or equalivant. besides, you cant really enforce not using lended items.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

who gives a ****. its not like these items makes a huge difference anyway, and they are often lended from the same persons main or equalivant. besides, you cant really enforce not using lended items.

i know im just discussing this overall not saying put something into effect

fireman.png

Ex-Omnicide Founder

Ease up guys. :x

I think it's up to the clans, is there not an option to turn borrowed items off? I haven't really reviewed the rules of clanwars.

But I really don't think that those few items have an effect on the outcome of the war, so it doesn't really matter in the end.