Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Exclusive still alive?

xVideos

ta1rm0.jpg

We started massing without sign ups/spam bot or w/E ... We wanted to see who actually get on comp for Exclusive. And we started with 41 People!. After giving a small speech about who we are and what the community think about us. We went out with high hopes.

2q3yemp.png

We scouted Chaotic and went to them and see CD & CH having a spam feast! We asked Ch for a pkri but looks like they were scared because we had 5 People more .. :S So they hopped and we hopped at clan wars. We got word from our scouts DP is at gap. And we wen't to the gap. But after rushing we then realised it was DP vs CP.

Sorry CP.

Then like couple clans rushed and it was Ex vs Eop vs Dp vs Fi vs Tlp... Exclusive was just in the middle of the war. I called a regroup north and rushed TLP at the west. But yeah TLP was stronger :) GF TLP

After remassing Ch pming me asking for a pkri. Since they got word we all died they though we would lose 1/2 of our ops. I accepted it. After that we got word they arranged a pkri against Cd.. I pmed Iraq4 and told him to log out once they rush you so they actually fight us.. And thats what they did.

Chaotic got pushed all the way north at gap and like 1/2 of Chaotic just logged. They kinda got mad and asked for Round 2. Before we logged CP just rushed us with 2x of our ops. Gf CP

2q3yemp.png

So we remassed for Round 2. And still had a good 27 People left. This fight was pretty epic. We rushed Chaotic's dd spot and I died at the begining but returned. First we had low hopes because they actually were winning. But we had some epic tankers in Ex. And awesome piles. Thats why we won.

Exclusive Started: 27

Chaotic Started: 26

Exclusive Ending: 16

Chaotic Ending: 0 (No-One returned...)

This was a great trip. Even though we got cleared couple times. We didn't care. We ended with a bs feast and everyone was happy :). We had our Day.

a3e44.png

a3e47.png

a3e4f.png

a3ed1.png

a3ef3.png

a39bb.png

ENDING:

a3edc.png

a3ee5.png

Mains:

a4081.png

a3e68.png

a4087.png <---- Nice Ch Tag..

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

41? we shoulda fought :\

gj on your sat, work on maintaining your opts though.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Crashed CP vs DP war =[...And that fight was Really Really going good

Will Return the fav next week i suppose

|Proud to have been Rune Raiders Warlord 5 Years|
|-Corrupt Since 2008-|

||||||

Yea thanks for crashing us, dumb *****

This. And what happened to your 60+ pulls of last week/week before lol? Didn't you say you guys were here to stay?

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

Great job, I love a strong community clan.

Btw, your topic says "Featuring IR" in with all the others, yet I dont see them mentioned, but I do remember seeing you guys out, although im not sure if we fought?

Ex-Founder of The Golden Gods
152c4s9.jpg