Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's 4 Year Anniversary

Davey

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fatality is back in action ladies and gentlemen, look out :)

Looked like you guys had an amazing fun trip, I want to congratulate you on your 4 year anniversary!

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |

If your clan was so good, people would be enthusiastic to show up, thus pulling 70+ and killing other decent clans.

But seemingly no.

ye competing for the spot just under u isn't killing decent clans...? thx for proving my assumption of u perfectly. there you go again tho, basing everything on pull to trips.

"If your clan was so good... thus pulling 70+"

firstly, i said clan community, but unsurprisingly u say clan overall. rating a clan from ur perspective is basically saying where u rank on a list and how much u pull, that means everything to u. cos ya know, having a great community means 100% pulls from ur ml? lol.. fi competes for #3, so obviously they aren't doing too bad. might wana think why u started playing this game again, it wasn't to rank high on a list

grogsfinalnotext.png

33m1i02.png

ot0zrq.png

ngsuj6.png

owned foe

6ru1dk.png

won fight with like m0nks genious flanking maneuver owned mm + foe + mains + yellow cape pures

28argya.png

Serving Fatality For 2 Years.

My Bounty Hunter Gallery 75m+

http://rs-fi.com/index.php?showtopic=13894

fu5kqa.png

xxkarils3aj6.jpg

fibeastspng1.png

XXk4rilsXX.jpg

SBest20F2o.png

SBest20P2p.png

99/99 Attack

99/99 Strength

99/99 Hitpoints

95/99 Range

94/99 Mage

52/52 Prayer

1/1 Summoning

100/100 Combat

4 years, that's a really big accomplishment. It's too bad runescape is nothing like it was 2-3 years ago. I'm not sure if pures will ever die, but personally I don't see any point in playing anymore, regardless, gj.

lifes a ***** n then ya die

Too low levels, we couldn't attack them.

Train up so next time we can clear you please.

(13:24:00) -[TW]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN COMPARE ]: DP/Fi | Members: 97/104 (-7) | Avg: Cmb: (F2P: 75.91/79.08 (-3.17) | P2P: 80.61/82.73 (-2.12)) HP: 85.7/88.42 (-2.72) Mage: 87.85/89.27 (-1.42) Range: 90.66/92.19 (-1.53) | Skill Total: 1,218/1,244 (-26)

LOL, anyways looked like a good anniversary to Fi besides bringing all the mains and such.

Please try to keep this topic flame free, Thank you.

Funny stuff.

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

(13:24:00) -[TW]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN COMPARE ]: DP/Fi | Members: 97/104 (-7) | Avg: Cmb: (F2P: 75.91/79.08 (-3.17) | P2P: 80.61/82.73 (-2.12)) HP: 85.7/88.42 (-2.72) Mage: 87.85/89.27 (-1.42) Range: 90.66/92.19 (-1.53) | Skill Total: 1,218/1,244 (-26)

LOL, anyways looked like a good anniversary to Fi besides bringing all the mains and such.

Funny stuff.

if you werent so ignorant youd realize that isnt accurate at all

One of the oldest clans in the pure world, congrats on 4 years!

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

i have always had much respect for fatality best of luck in future getting back into the top 3 dp is a great clan to be competing with, both have great leadership can't wait to see who comes back out on top.

-p.s Davey is #1

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

Gratz on 4yrs and the day out, looked like fun, we'll see what you pull next week lol xD

|Proud to have been Rune Raiders Warlord 5 Years|
|-Corrupt Since 2008-|

||||||