Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The mSL Forum

Due to the fact that a big part of Pure Warfare's community is set on IRC, I believe that a forum dedicated to mSL would be a good addition to our forum. Below you will find some rules and guidelines concerning the mSL Forum. Be sure to read this entire topic before posting.

Posting Topics

As I do not expect too much activity dedicated to mSL in our forums, I see no need to make multiple sub-forums within this one, such as Script Requests, Script Showcase, Script Help, etc. For that reason, I would like all users to use the following suffixes to their titles when posting new topics.

• [script] - When posting a script you've written.
  • [Help] - When you are requesting help on a script or with a certain topic.
  • [Request] - When you are requesting a script.
  • [Tutorial] - When posting a guide to a certain subject.

Rules

• No Spamming - Do not post on a script unless you have an intelligent comment/suggestion/question/etc. Useless posts will be deleted.
  • No Flaming - The idea of this sub-forum is for our users to learn. For that reason, do not mock a user for asking a question, making mistakes, or posting scripts you don't like.
  • No Plagiarism - If you're going to post a script which you did not write, give credit to the person who did write it. If you received help or used snippets from another script, give credit.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend