Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Friday May 14th P2P/F2P Trip

Speshls

xrunekasmahatma2009rs5.png

MM's Clan Directory

16gqdc.png

2i906qh.png

n4cnt2.png

As usual we head out for F2P on Friday. However NO clan was in F2P today which was disappointing. With around 80 people we went out to F2P and picked off #Snipe and other mains until we decided to chase FOE.

We hopped to P2P and searched for FOE. Soon finding them in a +1 world and hopped when ready. As soon as we logged in FOE hopped to world 71 and ended their trip with inters.

We scouted around for a bit and found FI at sperm hill. We rushed from single drags and hit FI and within seconds DP rushed in which was a surprise because they usually do PCL. Quickly we cleared out the cluster and got a fall in on sperm hill while DP & FI regrouped in safe worlds.

=========================

MM Starting: 225

MM Ending: 225

DP Starting: 150?

DP Ending: 60 inside clan wars

FI Starting: 150?

FI Ending: 90 inside clan wars

n4cnt2.png

Now we went for FI and found them on BH stairs. We quickly charged up BH stairs which resulted them to run to single crater where we chased them down.

MM Starting: 210

MM Ending: 210

FI Starting: 150ish

FI Ending: 0

n4cnt2.png

So we were hunting for TLP and someone told us they were at giants. We rushed giants to find FI + DP and we quickly cleared it out.

MM Starting: 210

MM Ending: 210

DP Starting: 120?

DP Ending: 0

FI Starting: 120?

FI Ending: 0

n4cnt2.png

Now we were hunting FI and found them in single. We quickly rushed and they ran to multi where they teamed vs TLP. The fight was a long hard fought battle from both sides. We had a few regroups on different hills to help us succeed but FI+TLP caught on quick. We called a regroup in the ghost hut which they rushed and this was the turning point. They fell right into the trap and we evened the opts. We pushed outside and pushed to sperm hill.

Around this time FI called off returning leaving TLP all alone. TLP quickly followed FI and hopped to safe world.

THANKS FOR TE GREAT FIGHT GUYS :yes: .

MM Starting: 200

MM Ending: 170

FI + TLPStarting: 260ish

FI + TLP Ending: 78 which logged to safe worlds in clan wars

n4cnt2.png

Thanks to all our supporters!

100515010034.png

100515011913.png

100515012050.png

100514165429.png

100514230827.png

100514235944.png

100515014434.png

100515015316.png

100515095026.png

100515100656.png

100515105744.png

100515021144.png

100515015146.png

100515015000.png

100515014923.png

100515014915.png

100515014541.png

100515010722.png

100515004823.png

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats, sucks that only 3 clans were out, I understand that you NEEDED to crash to actually have a fight but it still sucks for the clans trying to have a clean run in, oh well.

Goodfight vs Fi and TLP, was fun. [sarcasm]I loved the "Clump in the Hut" tactic, it's really great for P2P wars [/sarcasm]

700xp/chin Woot.

BTW Fi+TLP had about 210 opts combined, and its kind of stupid of you to put your ending opts AFTER the returners came back as we were winning the fight, and we left because of the mains... We killed you at Drags you went to S Hill, We killed you there you went north clanwars, We killed you there and you went in the Hut (Lol)... Goodjob on your trip still, pretty nice pull considering your last P2P pulls.

45w2jk.gif

u got spies or somethin lol. cut the crashing, itll catch up on u one day. u got cleared like 5x in that tlp + fi fight rofl, both clans had minimal casualties but u just out returned us and got smacked around til we were worn out. oh and nice tactic of spreading in ghost hut LOL

edit: do u actually think u can beat fi or tlp (even alone) with 260 opts to ur 200? lmfao so much bull **** on this topic its amazing

GJ MM

ƒatality ƒorever

swordsul7.gifFatality Warlord since 7/13/10 at 7:56 AM PST
skullbonesbl2.gifFatality Officer since 4/25/10 at 2:59 PM PST

Fatality Advanced Member since 1/21/10 at 5:15 PM PST
Fatality Full Member since 9/26/09 at 6:00 PM PST
Fatality Future App since 8/15/09 at 6:00 PM PST
209mwyg.gif

u got spies or somethin lol. cut the crashing, itll catch up on u one day. u got cleared like 5x in that tlp + fi fight rofl, both clans had minimal casualties but u just out returned us and got smacked around til we were worn out. oh and nice tactic of spreading in ghost hut LOL

edit: do u actually think u can beat fi or tlp (even alone) with 260 opts to ur 200? lmfao so much bull **** on this topic its amazing

FI had 138 opts and TLP had about 120 so don't try and make excuses.

You crashed us on Saturday & Sunday so we are just starting to get even. Also we wrecked you in the ghost hut lol. TLP + FI basically dded on that door and died and we pushed right out lmfao.

16gqdc.png
pinkside.png

FI had 138 opts and TLP had about 120 so don't try and make excuses.

You crashed us on Saturday & Sunday so we are just starting to get even. Also we wrecked you in the ghost hut lol. TLP + FI basically dded on that door and died and we pushed right out lmfao.

u got cleared in the ghost hut lol ???? we went to clw when u were cleared and like 2 mins later u regroup and rush in clw while were spamming gf mm (u were cleared so we went to clw and end, makes sense???), + u put our nonwild opts ending (78 non wild, that was fi only) to your wild opts ending so thats pretty inaccurate

I don't think topic is very correct, as both clans did nothing really but kill some pixels and in no means did you EVER clear us, just to clear that up. Gj on your trip though just fix the opts since none are confirmed..

craig_sig_finished.gif

u got cleared in the ghost hut lol ???? we went to clw when u were cleared and like 2 mins later u regroup and rush in clw while were spamming gf mm (u were cleared so we went to clw and end, makes sense???), + u put our nonwild opts ending (78 non wild, that was fi only) to your wild opts ending so thats pretty inaccurate

FI had 18 ending people in clan wars don't ******** lol and we never went in clan wars, stayed there, and hopped to safe worlds unlike the opposing clans.

Us getting "cleared"?

100515014434.png

Pushing out of the ghost hut.

100515015146.png

I don't think topic is very correct, as both clans did nothing really but kill some pixels and in no means did you EVER clear us, just to clear that up. Gj on your trip though just fix the opts since none are confirmed..

YOU HOPPED WORLDS??? How is that not getting cleared?

16gqdc.png
pinkside.png

FI had 18 ending people in clan wars don't ******** lol and we never went in clan wars, stayed there, and hopped to safe worlds unlike the opposing clans.

Us getting "cleared"?

100515014434.png

Pushing out of the ghost hut.

100515015146.png

YOU HOPPED WORLDS??? How is that not getting cleared?

lmfao i just read ur ending opts, 170? when u rushed clw u ran in with like 40 ppl LOL

and yea u were cleared, obv that isnt the end of the fight (mahatma points out they have mains when they were well into the fight before u were in ghost hut), why would we spam gf mm with u still being @ hut?

grats on being mad. you did the same the week before on multiple occasions.

go back to your big slump, lil guys.

the wilderness is no place for you, off to clan wars.

;d

MEETUATLUMB
capesig.gif
[75/75 Attack][99/99Strength][99/99 Magic][99/99 Range][99/99 HP][90/90 Combat][10/10 Defence]
Fire Cape Guide for Pures
Meetuatlumb PK Video One | Meetuatlumb PK Video Two | Meetuatlumb PK Video Three

;d

Recent Activity for Ssj4range: I killed Ohaii There [14/05/2010] I killed Ranqeownuraz [14/05/2010] I killed Pownd 4 Ever [14/05/2010] I killed MM Flixter [14/05/2010] I killed Meetuatlumb [14/05/2010]

Meet you at lumbridge.

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

grats on being mad. you did the same the week before on multiple occasions.

go back to your big slump, lil guys.

the wilderness is no place for you, off to clan wars.

;d

we crashed for revenge on foe (we were off u lol). how many times have u done it to us compared to our one time?

dont be a liar too, hypocrite, u did this for the sole purpose of crashing & not an act of revenge