Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

We Are Royalty Pk Vid 1 [Luring]

Corrupt3d

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCLcWGf0pI4...amp;feature=sub

We Are Royaltys first vid, luring in lots of places. Not many pure clans can lure, or do luring but we are proud to say we love to lure.

If you are interested in joining the clan and would like to apply or just want to sign up on our site and talk to us. here is our site: http://war-rs.darkbb.com/forum.htm

Our Clan Chat: Weareroyalty

Our IRC: #War-rs

Come in to any of them and talk to us, pure or not you are welcome to chill with us.

Leaders-

Xpnkrockemox

King Almoore

Admins -

King Jim Z

Survivors

High Coucil -

W O A H H

Song -

30 Seconds To Mars - This is War.

Thank you for watching

Rate/Comment/Subscribe/Favorite

corrupt3d.png

:)

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Watched it all from start to end. Really good stuff and cool to see that you guys are doing a variety of types of PKing. One thing I didn't like is the "GF idiot." stuff but thats just a personal thing. Keep up the good work and you guys will be a force to be reckon with sooner than later.

Watched it all from start to end. Really good stuff and cool to see that you guys are doing a variety of types of PKing. One thing I didn't like is the "GF idiot." stuff but thats just a personal thing. Keep up the good work and you guys will be a force to be reckon with sooner than later.

Well when we said that it was because they told the lurer that they are stupid and they know its a lure, and they still fell for the lure haha.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS