Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mr Crabby needs a clan

Midas

Honestly, if you want F2p, theres not much more than CP.

CP is a solid clan, at the end of the day, through all the flamining, we all know CP is one of the best Full Out matched opts warring clans, even through the level differences and stat requirements.

CP is a truly great clan to be in. When I first started looking for clans, I intro'd in EVERY clan websites, forums. I could have joined FOE, or MM, but that would've been boring. Not enough excitement. I've been in CP for almost a year now, and I think it would be a great clan for you.

Thank you.

-bow-

corruptpures.ipbfree.com

cp-rs.tk

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

Currently I'm liking CP and FI the most really. I'm looking for a clan that focuses mainly on F2P (since I ******* love that). Thanks for the replies guys.

Mr Crabby

-------------

99 Attack / 99 Strength / 99 Magic / 99 Range / 99 Constitution / 1 Defence / 99 Cooking / 99 Fletcing /

Reasonably

96 Range / 1 Defence

Currently I'm liking CP and FI the most really. I'm looking for a clan that focuses mainly on F2P (since I ******* love that). Thanks for the replies guys.

Since you're looking for more F2P, try CP. I would recommend DP but we P2P a lot.

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

2sai29x.png

- | Chaotic | -

.::|Memberlist | Forums | ChTube|::.

316qbgj.png

Requirements

strength.pngOption A -Meleestrength.png

70 + Strength

60 + Constitution

40 + Attack

rangeq.pngOption B - Ranged rangeq.png

70 + Ranged

60 + Constitution

70 + Magic or Strength

magicct.png Option C - Magic magicct.png

70 + Magic

60 + Constitution

70 + Ranged or Strength

hitpointsi.png Option D - Hybrid hitpointsi.png

Dual 60 + Magic, Ranged or Strength

60 + Constitution

316qbgj.png

Active Community/Many Events!

such us; minis, unofficial pk trips, preps, weekend pk trips:

7273e.png

729f2.png

100227141053.png

631fe.png

100320223347.png

We do f2p more than p2p but enjoy the occasional p2p events :) come check us out at

#CHAOTIC

Nice account bro Imo id reccomend The Last Pures #Tlp is the irc and http://z11.invisionfree.com/Tlp_Rs/index.php?act=site this is the url for for tlp site :)

So how about considering joining TLP Mr Crabby we offer fun events, stable leadership, and a cool community.

Hope to see you soon bro :)

CP is a truly great clan to be in. When I first started looking for clans, I intro'd in EVERY clan websites, forums. I could have joined FOE, or MM, but that would've been boring. Not enough excitement. I've been in CP for almost a year now, and I think it would be a great clan for you.

Hate retards like yourself. How the hell do you know if FOE or MM is boring when you've never been? Honestly by looking at CP trips I'd be bored to tears by sitting in safe zone when a clan such as MM or FOE are out in your world ripping people apart.

Good luck in CP Mr Crabby.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Hate retards like yourself. How the hell do you know if FOE or MM is boring when you've never been? Honestly by looking at CP trips I'd be bored to tears by sitting in safe zone when a clan such as MM or FOE are out in your world ripping people apart.

Good luck in CP Mr Crabby.

dont gimme your **** moron. tell me of all the fights you had in the last week, how many were against FOE?

cba

#jocks

sorry about that. i just consider most maxed out pures to be nerds irl... when most of em arent.

LLLLLLL

#jocks

dont gimme your **** moron. tell me of all the fights you had in the last week, how many were against FOE?

cba

6 against FOE

3-4+ against FI

3-4+ against DP

1-2 against TLP

1 against EOP

3-4 pure clans who I don't know the name of.

How many fights did you even have last weekend? Haven't heard **** from your clan..

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .