Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

A Completely Dominated Saturday...

Mg F T W

16c17rr.jpg

Videos made by our members (More coming soon)

Today was OUR day! We peaked at 57 people, with all of us aiming for only 50. I would like to thank all of our members who attended this event because you guys deserved a good trip.

We went out today to get some vengeance on the clans that said they have "beef" with our clan but I'M A VEGETARIAN I AIN'T ******* SCARED OF THEM.

v3d40k.jpg

So our trip started as us trying to get a track on CP since one of our members had a target in their clan and they were located somewhere north. We went near gap rushing into white dots which turned out to be mains we ran our asses off south as we see EX and DP going at it. We come in to help EX while FOE rushes in 30 seconds after so we retreated south heading to CW, Chaotic rushes us in between the lava and spider village. We pushed them all the way into CW while CP hit us from the back so we just went into CW.

cooltext458707614.png

This started off with us at bounty hunter and EOP trying to trash talk us asking us to war. We accepted their challenge and they said they were defending the Chaos Altar. So we rush inside the Chaos Altar to hit EOP as they defend but no one was their.. GOOD JOB *******.

So we started defending CA incase they would come back but we hit an even bigger surprise. It was FOE, this is when I shitted my pants! We kept our ground defended hard and use the advantage of prayer while defending CA while 15-20 FOE are caught off guard and leave the area. With that advantage we push the rest of FOE out of CA as soon as CH+DF come in CA. We went back to the altar while they attacked. We clearly took the majority out as soon as MM comes in and clears everyone.

Starting Options:

Complete Domination - 52

Final Ownage Elite - 45

Ending Options:

Complete Domination - 31

Final Ownage Elite - 10 retreated

v3d40k.jpg

cooltext458707654.png

EOP asked us for a planned run-in above the zombies which is underneath spider village. We glady accepted but as they walk to defend we head to CA to get prayer. So these EOPIOT'S try to rush us as we get prayer and act like butt ******* faggots trying to get a cheap win. We get inside right beside the altar and clump up. EOP tries to push in to clear us out but we held our ground hard and defend and we clear EOP, but within seconds of EOP retreating CPR comes in with about 20-25 people and attacks us. We stuck inside the altar without banking as we are picking CPR off one by one. TWO minutes later CH+DF rush in with about 40 people trying to get us at this point we were about to get ****** over but 30 seconds later TLP logs in right behind CA! They helped us clear out CH+DF pushing them to the west part of the Chaos Altar. Than as soon as we thought it was over MM comes and nukes the **** out of everyone.

Starting Options:

Complete Domination - 50

Eruption Of Pures - 46

Crimson Project - 20-25

Chaotic + Defiance - 40

The Last Pures - 37

Ending Options:

Complete Domination - 22

Eruption of Pures - 0 HAHAH noobs

Crimson Project - 0

Chaotic + Defiance - 6

The Last Pures - 29

After MM's nuke no one lived.

v3d40k.jpg

We got a planned run-in vs The Last Pures and it was a fun, respectable and fair fight and respect to TLP for putting up a sick fight. They beat us but it was very close and I would like a rematch next saturday :P GJ guys.

Starting Options:

Complete Domination - 32

The Last Pures - 35

Ending Options:

Complete Domination - 0

The Last Pures - 16

v3d40k.jpg

100515161939.png

100515171826.png

100515173259.png

100515174108.png

100515180501.png

100515180527.png

30vkl7m.jpg

2dt6ums.jpg

mkygcz.jpg

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job nick

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Nice Job CD. Looks weird with the FOE fight, honestly it looks like they pulled away with more because of MM or something :\

1 of our scout's said the about 20 Foe ran twords the ghostly hut We heared that ex was over there and also Walli says he told Foe to get out Because MM was comeing to crash.

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

Honestly, it just looks like Foe chickened out.

Because MM rushed about 5 minutes after they left CA. Before MM, CH rushed and no-honoured.

Why would ANYONE be afraid of a clan such as CH, who has to team with another clan just to get enough for a pull?

Ch for #1 crashers...

Not going to even bother with a game I'm just going to get flamed on.

QUIT RS ---- SEPTEMBER 13TH, 2010

Honestly, it just looks like Foe chickened out.

Because MM rushed about 5 minutes after they left CA. Before MM, CH rushed and no-honoured.

Why would ANYONE be afraid of a clan such as CH, who has to team with another clan just to get enough for a pull?

Ch for #1 crashers...

why would we chicken out to fight you guys out of all clans? not trying to flame or anything, but rly... we was told to get to CW since 2-3 different clans were there & random clans starting charging north of ca & hitting us. it was a bit too messy for our liking, so we decided to leave. MM was also coming (told by scouts)

anyways, keep up the good work.

nice work cd

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it