Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mahatma's P2P Return, Mayhem Maker's Sunday P2P TRIP, Ft. FOE

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HF didn't crash - HF was called by MM.

Confirmed by myself and another HF High Council member.

Can't believe you're actually throwing it out that we crashed when you actually called for us "saying you were getting crashed".

Can't believe you're actually throwing it out that we crashed when you actually called for us "saying you were getting crashed".

What MEMBER called you? Why would we ask for you to come if we outnumber Foe :S

1vl7hkmt.png
FI aren't all numbers... they just can't defeat MM on login with equal opts :(

What MEMBER called you? Why would we ask for you to come if we outnumber Foe :S

i did

but i did warn foe cause they spammed my irc pms

and i said its there if they wanna hit it i didnt tell them to crash anything i didnt know were mm were at the time either...

let foe cry over what they want they are acting like they didnt crash us this saturday...so they can eat **** for all i care

Haters Gonna Hate

Ex MM Warlord

made my day. :dotfire:

gj on outpulling foe. wb mahatma

sebbguy.png

Mass you might, mass you will, but organization's the greatest skill - Ascendency

can you imagine how boring it must be to be in either one of those clans, knowing you only have the other clan for competition?

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

i did

and i said its there if they wanna hit it i didnt tell them to crash anything i didnt know were mm were at the time either...

let foe cry over what they want they are acting like they didnt crash us this saturday...so they can eat **** for all i care

In English: Slab was mad cause FOE kept spamming his PM's so he told HF where FOE was before the fight started cause he wanted FOE to rage, then MM started to fight FOE and HF showed up during the fight.

and then foe lost 3 other times.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

can you imagine how boring it must be to be in either one of those clans, knowing you only have the other clan for competition?

That is exciting because they are the only clans that matter atm, they dominate.

FI DP TLP Race is interesting but I can't see any of those clans ever outpulling/beating MM or Foe in the future.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

i did

WHYYY KID!! :( Still we beat foe after without them crashing :whistling:

1vl7hkmt.png
FI aren't all numbers... they just can't defeat MM on login with equal opts :(

In English: Slab was mad cause FOE kept spamming his PM's so he told HF where FOE was before the fight started cause he wanted FOE to rage, then MM started to fight FOE and HF showed up during the fight.

and then foe lost 3 other times.

the last part made me chuckle. thanks for the laugh:) gj on owning your trip MM.

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

it doesn't matter to the foe kids who were mad about it, mm out numbered foe by like 20 people they would've won without hf either way, and they showed you that the next 3 times they fought you. be butt hurt all you want and say mm cant beat foe fairly, they did 3 times after that.

1. MM

2. Foe

(i like seeing foe under mm. :D)

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

That is exciting because they are the only clans that matter atm, they dominate.

FI DP TLP Race is interesting but I can't see any of those clans ever outpulling/beating MM or Foe in the future.

Clans slump :dotfire:

Gj. MM, how long is Mahatma expected to stick around for?

craig_sig_finished.gif

Was Good Fight At Dwarf's Shame You Called HF Though, And At Clan Wars.

cool story bros

Settle down noobs, we clearly owned the weekend so there is no point for all this nonsence

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png