Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's Epic Sunday

Davey

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ROFL at your TLP Part....

You guys returned in msb and an FI cape....

We ended with 43 but ok....and you had I think 30 something...half of which weren't geared to clan standards. Better luck next time.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Gf, too bad about the HF crashing our fight :NULL:

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

wat if the guy u were calling welfare has **** str or cant wield a dds???

Then he could at least come in leather body (no def req) boots (no def req) power ammy (no req) vambs (no req) coif (no req)

Shut up WC.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Then he could at least come in leather body (no def req) boots (no def req) power ammy (no req) vambs (no req) coif (no req)

Shut up WC.

since when did 10k = risk :]

noticed that he probably has better gear and higher risk than you :/ you str8 up range with no glory or any risk, he has dds and range.

too bad these forums dont have a facepalm smiley

but yeah once again great fight fi

still isnt welfare, just what he uses & has some details to it (has boots, vambs, helm, shield, top & bottom) whereas gotkills just threw on like 3 things and left (wouldnt help his clan much)

still isnt welfare, just what he uses & has some details to it (has boots, vambs, helm, shield, top & bottom) whereas gotkills just threw on like 3 things and left (wouldnt help his clan much)

^^

since when did 10k = risk :]

he doesn't have chaps or boots but he has range nd dds risking more then your pal :/

not gonna lie they both need to redo their return sets, but i just found it comical that he posted a picture of someone welfaring when he isn't risking himself lol

nice job, you seemed to drop numbers pretty fast

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it