Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Superman those hoes

Ehh...

There's pretty much no point in gloating about clearing everyone you saw, when every clan has craploads of members that are studying for exams. That means that basically, pulls will be halved, or maybe even one-third of what the average pull for that clan is.

Unless they have no-lifers for clan members, that shrug off their schoolwork.

So, during the summer, clans will be pulling around 50+ if they're good clans, since most pures start playing Runescape in America's summertime.

wat?

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gj boys, Good rivalry with Fi atm. Keep the flaming and trolling down and just enjoy the scape..

I'm sure theres been times where Fi have beaten us vice versa and both clans have managed to keep it flame free. Also respect to CP for not crashing yesterday. I have always been critical of CP although I was shocked to see them watch out fight without crashing.

Thanks for the fights foe/fi/cp and lets keep this topic flame free!

Proof that the community hasn't turned to ****.

mmflash123.gif

Maybe you'll step up next weekend. Fighting FI, CP, etc proves nothing...

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Maybe you'll step up next weekend. Fighting FI, CP, etc proves nothing...

FI believe they're better than us, once we go through the process of slumping them again i'm sure DP will fight you.

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

First topic i've bothered to read here in about 6 months. A few things tho;

1. In your fight vs Foe a clan with green capes crashed you first and some bright spark said it was eop. As far as i'm aware Eop still use red capes?

2. Someone please teach the person who recorded that vid how to tank.. He got attacked by 1-2 people in the second fight and ran straight into clan wars like seriously, if you can't take 1-2 people WITH 20 def then please gtfo.

Other than that it looks like you enjoyed your Saturday evening/afternoon.

We'll see, first fight wasn't **** we raped you. Videos will be coming out. I don't understand how remassing in clanwars for 10 minutes and spamming chins up dp does anything. I'd like to see a topic made by FI, and videos. Last fight we had 56, not 68. The last fight we cleared your whole banks and you got to the point of running back in pickaxes.

Sorry FI, you tried. Quit trying to make yourselves look good.

it wasnt **** because u beat us it was **** because u rushed us on log in lmfao

9kqihk.png