Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

NCAA Men's Lacrosse Final Four

`Pure

It starts tomorrow in Baltimore.

The games are on ESPN 2.

Notre Dame vs (7) Cornell at 4pm

(1) Virginia vs (5) Duke 6:30pm

Finals are on Monday at 3:30pm

I have weekend tickets so I'll be at all the games.

I've got UVA and Cornell in the finals with UVA taking it all, wouldn't be surprised if Cornell won though.

Anybody else going/watching?

Arp-1.png

Yesterday's scores

Notre Dame def. (7) Cornell 12-7

(5) Duke def. (1) UVA 14-13

(5) Duke vs Notre Dame at 3:30pm tomorrow.

I was at the games yesterday. UVA and Duke was crazy.

I hate Duke so I'm rooting for ND tomorrow.

Arp-1.png

Eh its down to Duke and ND now, i wanted to see Virginia go all the way they deserved it but whatever, not a big fan of Duke or Nd but i would go for the underdogs in a situation like this.

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |

Duke won. Was 5-5 at the end of regulation but then Duke won it in the first 5 seconds of overtime off the face off. It was an awesome game to go to though.

You went?

First off, I didn't watch the whole game. 5-5, incredibly low score. ND's keeper is so legit. I tuned into this game seriousy, right when the faceoff started. I couldn't believe that LS picked the ball from the FO and scored like that.

You went?

First off, I didn't watch the whole game. 5-5, incredibly low score. ND's keeper is so legit. I tuned into this game seriousy, right when the faceoff started. I couldn't believe that LS picked the ball from the FO and scored like that.

Yea I was there all weekend. I live like an hour away from Baltimore. It was one of the best defensive games I've ever seen. And I really feel for the ND keeper. He was so good all game and I know how bad it sucks to lose a game that close like that.

Arp-1.png

Yea I was there all weekend. I live like an hour away from Baltimore. It was one of the best defensive games I've ever seen. And I really feel for the ND keeper. He was so good all game and I know how bad it sucks to lose a game that close like that.

Yeah I played one season, pretty sure someone should of checked that guy. Wish it wasn't golden goal TBH.