Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Chaotic Is Back

emre

newchaoticbanner.png

So We Peaked at 55 Today and Went out And Our Main Goal was To Dominate Exclusive As Usual Which we did. Overall it was a Very Fun Trip

sfb5u8.png

As we were looking for Clans to Fight we Got hit by a Masser Clan called Ds

Chaotic Starting-53

Ds Starting -69

Chaotic Ending -50

Ds Ending - 13 in Cw

sfb5u8.png

Ch Vs CD + SF

Chaotic Starting - 45

CD Starting - Uncomfirmed

SF Starting - 20-25 ish

Chaotic Ending - 38

CD Ending - 5-6

SF Ending - 0

sfb5u8.png

Ch Vs World

Chaotic Starting - 40

TLP Starting - 30

Eop Starting - 42

Cp Starting - Unconfirmed

MM Starting - Over 9000

MM Nuked us And pushed all the clans Into S.C

Chaotic Ending - 38

TLP Ending - 20

Eop Ending - 27 ish

CP Ending - Unconfirmed

MM Ending - Over 9000

sfb5u8.png

Pictures

100529200901.png

100529222001.png

l0tdid.png

100529160151.png

rsvlot8d.png

100529222226.png

100529135326.png

100529215320.png

hcr2jxvt.png

sfb5u8.png

Videos

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We lost like two people in that cluster, and it wasn't Ch vs World because we weren't all against you. EOP was focused on CP for the majority of that fight, idk about Ch and TLP.

Also your intro says you dominated Ex when you theres no Ch vs Ex on this topic :L

Gj on your saturday though, saw you guys out doing work ^^

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

We lost like two people in that cluster, and it wasn't Ch vs World because we weren't all against you. EOP was focused on CP for the majority of that fight, idk about Ch and TLP.

Also your intro says you dominated Ex when you theres no Ch vs Ex on this topic :L

Gj on your saturday though, saw you guys out doing work ^^

^^

Ch did very good today, but yeah in the cluster we hardly lost anyone haha.

It was basicly EOP vs EX+CD vs CH vs TLP vs IR vs CP

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

U DIDNT Clear us Cd we had a fight vs Ds i called everyone back and logged out b\c u came to crash and we had 3 scouts on you and logged out after clearing Ds..... then u claim a win when u got ahold of like 2 or 3 ch after we said "Log out" But thanks for the support.

<3

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

CD please don't even start with you're ******** on this topic lets keep it flame low, CD its confirmed you never cleared us today. But we cleared you guys when we both hit eachother at Clanwars in the trees. Pushed u into Clanwars ending opts of us was like 23, CD had like 7. CP Crashing.

New Pure-Warfare Account : " LouZy "

why flame her cause she joined us.?

And it was Dv not Cp Louzy ;]

14wc5fo.jpg

nice job.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Just looks like a bunch of crashing too me. All f2p is any more. Ch vs World??? I laughed??! Too cocky atm, you go from asking dF and IR to merge. Then to merging with Anguish or w/e. Unstable

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

ummm. For one, Ag didnt merge into us they Closed and the leader's app'd for Ch and a Few Member's Folo'd them into Ch All Apping. dF was a merge and it wasnt us who asked. Louzy is a idiot some time's.

Dont believe me.

http://chaoticclan.ipbfree.com/index.php?showforum=8

Check my app's. and im the unstable clan? you went from what 40+ to like 20+ u ran around asfe zone today Cause Dv was crashing your fight's i had 3 member's of your's Saying "gay trip today Expect for the 1v1 at castle war's". Lol?

14wc5fo.jpg

We pulled 40 today lol. and your whole topic is crashing, and noone has watched a video yet?

100529222001.png

"OFF EOP"

100529222226.png

Blue dots in SC? And your saying you beat tlp and all of these clans?

F2P is so **** tbh.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

ummm. For one, Ag didnt merge into us they Closed and the leader's app'd for Ch and a Few Member's Folo'd them into Ch All Apping. dF was a merge and it wasnt us who asked. Louzy is a idiot some time's.

Dont believe me.

http://chaoticclan.ipbfree.com/index.php?showforum=8

Check my app's. and im the unstable clan? you went from what 40+ to like 20+ u ran around asfe zone today Cause Dv was crashing your fight's i had 3 member's of your's Saying "gay trip today Expect for the 1v1 at castle war's". Lol?

LOL??????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

LOL! WHY THE **** ON EARTH WOULD WE ASK TO MERGE WITH CHAOTIC. You're just embarassed that we left you kids. God you're ******* retarded. Don't make us look like the bad kids when you're the bad kids. You guys are the #1 most hated clan and will be for a LONG time. Go ahead and say it's cause you wreck, well reality; you don't. Let's make sense and not bring Defiance into the question when it's merging. IR was smart enough not to, we made a mistake and corrected ourselves WITHIN 24 hours. Your "dF was a merge and wasn't ch who asked us" Literally just made me **** my pants. Good job on that. Let me guess, you're high again. Completely expected, nothing like a clan leader that isn't sober once in his life. Does your life suck that bad? K.

Anyways. That's my paragraph on the laughter you just brought upon me.

Thanks

CD please don't even start with you're ******** on this topic lets keep it flame low, CD its confirmed you never cleared us today. But we cleared you guys when we both hit eachother at Clanwars in the trees. Pushed u into Clanwars ending opts of us was like 23, CD had like 7. CP Crashing.

I believe i was talking to the gangster, not the muslim. Your arguement is invalid. Goodbye.

Proud Ex Co-Leader of Mid-Generation

mlmw0h.png

LOL??????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

LOL! WHY THE **** ON EARTH WOULD WE ASK TO MERGE WITH CHAOTIC. You're just embarassed that we left you kids. God you're ******* retarded. Don't make us look like the bad kids when you're the bad kids. You guys are the #1 most hated clan and will be for a LONG time. Go ahead and say it's cause you wreck, well reality; you don't. Let's make sense and not bring Defiance into the question when it's merging. IR was smart enough not to, we made a mistake and corrected ourselves WITHIN 24 hours. Your "dF was a merge and wasn't ch who asked us" Literally just made me **** my pants. Good job on that. Let me guess, you're high again. Completely expected, nothing like a clan leader that isn't sober once in his life. Does your life suck that bad? K.

Anyways. That's my paragraph on the laughter you just brought upon me.

Thanks

Uhm dude.. L2read what he said properly?

dF was a merge and it wasnt us who asked. Louzy is a idiot some time's.

I'm pretty sure he said Louzy asked...

and Mitch ur butt sore cuz Amber joined us again b\c you cant lead for ****. all your Ranks left for Fi and half your member's Rejoined Chaotic. You lost to Cr in a fullout. and you dont even go out pking. i out pulled your fullout ops in a 15min prep on a monday at 12am on a School day.

14wc5fo.jpg

Uhm dude.. L2read what he said properly?

I'm pretty sure he said Louzy asked...

"dF was a merge and it wasnt us who asked"

K bud.

-- IDGAF about oxy she did nothing but cause clan drama. I've never liked ch only a few chill kids in there. Other than that, #csb You think your i'm a **** leader, etc remarks going to make me cry? I guarentee you half the kids on this website would say you're a ******* idiot and a **** leader. You got bricked in real life kid. You literally got a brick thrown at your head. You sound like you're 13 and you're going on 20. Time to go outside broheim.