Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Chaotic Is Back

emre

coming from Eod. and ir are u kidding me? and yes 3hrs 3 fights everyone Teamed or ran. Ex+CD Dv+tlp and all that other ****. every fight we had either got crashed by Dv or they Ran "aka Ir" you guys hopped as we creeped you down. ur just really butt hurt that a 3month Clan beat down a reopened 3-4 year old clan. Get on my level. O yeah Df. all that **** you talk bro remember? Cpr + dF today at p2p What happen???? UUUUUUUUUGH watch this vid for more info on how to suck more. out op'd us by 12. we lost 3.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

coming from Eod. and ir are u kidding me? and yes 3hrs 3 fights everyone Teamed or ran. Ex+CD Dv+tlp and all that other ****. every fight we had either got crashed by Dv or they Ran "aka Ir" you guys hopped as we creeped you down. ur just really butt hurt that a 3month Clan beat down a reopened 3-4 year old clan. Get on my level. O yeah Df. all that **** you talk bro remember? Cpr + dF today at p2p What happen???? UUUUUUUUUGH watch this vid for more info on how to suck more. out op'd us by 12. we lost 3.

L this made me laugh. Imma talk p2p today. CH vs IR run in. Ir is ready to attack CH. CH leaves saying you have more opts soz we dont wanna fight. Don't think you can talk **** about us like that bro.

You forgot the point when we came and dominated Chaotic .. It was TLP+CH vs EX then ..

And you guys also forgot the part when Chaotic is starting to recruiting at GE..

100529125629.png

And about the teaming .. We heard CP & EOP were going to team up (again) for Exclusive.. Thats why we called IR & CD ...

But we got rushed by Fatality and not by "COP".. (Sorry IR for involving you guys in here..)

Please next time if you want us .. Just ask a pkri.. Don't spam ex=excuses .. We've been dominating you guys for 4weeks now.. That merg u got there won't succeed.. You always fail at merging..

Ps: Your topic titel made me laugh..

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

You forgot the point when we came and dominated Chaotic .. It was TLP+CH vs EX then ..

And you guys also forgot the part when Chaotic is starting to recruiting at GE..

(Taken pic out)

And about the teaming .. We heard CP & EOP were going to team up (again) for Exclusive.. Thats why we called IR & CD ...

But we got rushed by Fatality and not by "COP".. (Sorry IR for involving you guys in here..)

Please next time if you want us .. Just ask a pkri.. Don't spam ex=excuses .. We've been dominating you guys for 4weeks now.. That merg u got there won't succeed.. You always fail at merging..

Ps: Your topic titel made me laugh..

LOL. But Ch doesn't team bro..? Explain: (they might've apped but i'm IP banned from ch's forums)Based on The mexican's *****'s pic: (FROM WHAT I CAN SEE)

plewg0s.png

4070lzuq.png

Moar flame plx. :o

Seriously, this is outta hand. Some mod gotta come in and use their ******* light saber and destroy the ******* topic.

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png