Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mori pk vid 4

Mori

Pretty bad. Just like all the other videos... Same kind of music. zoomed in the whole ******* time (which really makes it bad) I bet you're like the first person to ever use an AGS right? You pretty much only joined PW so you can advertise yourself. Use more originality. Only thing I admired was you at least doing AGS combos and that you didn't record your cursor. I could of edited this video better than this kid. The random ******* laggy zoom ins suck too, REALLY REALLY BAD. The first rock song ******* sucked. It was more of a downer as it was slow and Red sucks. 1/10. This was REALLY bad. Try to make it simple. Record the whole RS screen instead of just the smaller box. so the editor has more space to work with (not like it mattered with this editor, probably would of still sucked anyway)

TH IS MY ONE

You probably killed this kid above me a few times for him to be that mad. He gives good CC though.

@topic, I really liked it, basically the opposite of what he said, the editing was cool, liked the music and the combos were great. 4.5\5 :)

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

Pretty bad. Just like all the other videos... Same kind of music. zoomed in the whole ******* time (which really makes it bad) I bet you're like the first person to ever use an AGS right? You pretty much only joined PW so you can advertise yourself. Use more originality. Only thing I admired was you at least doing AGS combos and that you didn't record your cursor. I could of edited this video better than this kid. The random ******* laggy zoom ins suck too, REALLY REALLY BAD. The first rock song ******* sucked. It was more of a downer as it was slow and Red sucks. 1/10. This was REALLY bad. Try to make it simple. Record the whole RS screen instead of just the smaller box. so the editor has more space to work with (not like it mattered with this editor, probably would of still sucked anyway)

Why didn't u write a book£? u think i ******* care about ur opinion u had 1 thing right, to advertise my vid what else?

Well the point of posting it is for us to give us our opinions. I gave my opinion. I didn't say "cool" or "awesome d00d" just because. I actually watched it and it was just like everyone elses videos. It is getting old. It isn't good.

TH IS MY ONE

Well the point of posting it is for us to give us our opinions. I gave my opinion. I didn't say "cool" or "awesome d00d" just because. I actually watched it and it was just like everyone elses videos. It is getting old. It isn't good.

K that's ur opinion all sumarized = u didnt like it, why did u write a book lol that just means u have no life

K that's ur opinion all sumarized = u didnt like it, why did u write a book lol that just means u have no life

If your gonna post a vid be ready to take the criticism that comes with posting it. Stop being a whiny ***** because someone told you what they really thought about your vid. Use what they said and improve next time.

Arp-1.png

omfg kick ass vid ur such a good clicker on runescape!!!

o god i also loved the intro part where u told a kid gamed after u killed him, so ******* cool of u!!!!

I lied **** vid no originality, I could find the same thing on youtube 1000 times.

Also saw this comment from you on youtube:

"u call dds g mace and str ammy cash?

and try to switch as fast as this plz "

I hope you realize that clicking an f key with your finger isn't hard.

110210183405.png

omfg kick ass vid ur such a good clicker on runescape!!!

o god i also loved the intro part where u told a kid gamed after u killed him, so ******* cool of u!!!!

I lied **** vid no originality, I could find the same thing on youtube 1000 times.

Also saw this comment from you on youtube:

"u call dds g mace and str ammy cash?

and try to switch as fast as this plz "

I hope you realize that clicking an f key with your finger isn't hard.

No vid no proof

If your gonna post a vid be ready to take the criticism that comes with posting it. Stop being a whiny ***** because someone told you what they really thought about your vid. Use what they said and improve next time.

or just ignore it and continue how most of the ppl like it