Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Funtality Sunday!

Davey

You died.

Just for you we shall me a new rule.

Rule #512: When FOE Crash your fight... it's ok.

Rule #513 when SSJ comes to fi trips on his main and waits til he dies and has 3 other accounts logged out at clan wars(2 of them mains) it's ok.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rule #513 when SSJ comes to fi trips on his main and waits til he dies and has 3 other accounts logged out at clan wars(2 of them mains) it's ok.

no I already made rule #513 sorry

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

That had nothing to do with my statement, i said it probably would have been a good topic if you would have beat a clan 1v1 E.g Foe or MM, lol you beat dp they had 45 people grats.

why would u complain about there being no clean fights for fatality, when it was foe that crashed the clean fights? it was your own doing, don't complain about something you caused...

grogsfinalnotext.png

dno u crashed the run in with mm we had

yer mate, crashing and getting slapped twice sounds like more fun? lol

considering after the first time we died to all 130 of you, we suicided cause we were told to hop w71, cant really consider it getting slappedtwice when you had 4x our opts the 2nd time

and who did you get cleared by in 2-3 minutes in the first 20 minutes of yours and foe's pk trip?

Go on tell pure community

Oh, and thanks for the 11k range exp in 40 chins, L0L

considering after the first time we died to all 130 of you, we suicided cause we were told to hop w71, cant really consider it getting slappedtwice when you had 4x our opts the 2nd time

and who did you get cleared by in 2-3 minutes in the first 20 minutes of yours and foe's pk trip?

Oh, and thanks for the 11k range exp in 40 chins, L0L

u always seem to get us off pure rushing. We're never aware that you're going to rush, why not ask us for a fair run in instead? lol 11k of range xp? do you need range xp that much?

9kqihk.png

u act like i'm meant to be ashamed over a loss mate, "Go on tell pure community" get a grip haha. fact is, this is a game that's meant to be fun, i don't really care if i die on runescape to another clan lol

if what u want to do is crash a run in between fi and mm, then get teamed and cleared pretty fast then whatever. but don't complain and moan on topics about it afterwards, u sound so lame. especially when it was ur own doing! the second fight we hopped to get ir after hearing they crashed tlp vs dp, we found foe so went out to attack. we was doing awesome, mm came in after us unexpected and helped clear u guys up. all there is to it..

grogsfinalnotext.png

so you're telling me a fun sunday to FI is fighting FOE with 130 people, then killing the regroup of foe, still with 120+ people

and killing DP

looks like we should all join fatality, they have lots of fun!!!!11

Your an ignorant lil guy. You crashed us both times, so we did the right thing and that was to clear you, you expect us to continue fighting MM while your crashing? Or run in clan wars? **** off.

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

Lol better thank MM for crashing our last run-in. You guys were getting wrecked ^_^ I enjoyed getting some free loots from the first two fights we had. Cya guys next weekend =D

Is it that easy for Foe members to be lied to by their leaders? :rolleyes:

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

Is it that easy for Foe members to be lied to by their leaders? :rolleyes:

Yeah, I wasn't there at all and you guys completely wrecked us at pond west of cw and nw of fog/east of sc. FI #1 please

u always seem to get us off pure rushing. We're never aware that you're going to rush, why not ask us for a fair run in instead? lol 11k of range xp? do you need range xp that much?

nah not really, 15.6m range exp atm, Ask us for a run-in anytime

Is it possible to crash your own Run Ins? I just want to be sure.

You didn't crash us twice yesterday, and we weren't paying back the favor

that's not what happened

getting off these forums, cya next weekend boys! :)

I watched the vid, It seems like FI were more dominant on the hills (from the pics on their topic) and foe was more dominant in the trees.

Just from the content i've seen so far, either way atleast foe now has p2p competition.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

The teaming was actually fun FI, thank you for that :) actually gave us a challenge, unlike the 75v75 that we shat on you rofl, bad clan.. bad bad clan, was cute watching your lvl 60's run around and your rag returning LOL. tanks for the l00t. :)

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here