Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality vs Final Ownage Elite :: F2P Prep War :: +3/-3

Davey

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Keyword "F2P" Foe is obviously a p2p clan, and if you didn't know most people, like myself just got back from memorial day traveling today. I'm not saying that is the case, but..just a theory. I doubt Foe will slump, and if they do..They are the most known pure clan on the game, they will just rebound... It's not biggy to them, and I doubt they are even panicing zomg where's all my members zomg zomg. No, it's a F2P 30 minute prep.

OT:

Great job with the win Fatality, good to have you guys back. Good luck in the future, and Foe will rebound. Don't **** yourself with omfg we are making foe slump woot. Nah, Foe will rebound like I said.

Forgot to close cc first round, which is why the full runer came in. Supposedly we was suppose to have a matched opts battle, but you guys wouldn't drop, so we stood in single until you did. I'm glad you guys 'won' that prep though. Hopefully your members would be more engage in your clan and willing to attend your weekend trips more often. More free loots for FOE! ^_^

A F2p prep win would encourage members to attend F2p trips and i doubt it would be 'free loot' seeing as they whiped youn on saturday.

titanj.png

Seemed only a year ago when EPIDEMIC(YESZZZZ I MENTIONZDERNAME) crushed FI in a matched Prep before Fi 'slumped' and both clans only pulled in the 30's then.

Fi slumped because they lost 12 ranks in 2 months, that's if you're being serious

titanj.png

Keyword "F2P" Foe is obviously a p2p clan, and if you didn't know most people, like myself just got back from memorial day traveling today. I'm not saying that is the case, but..just a theory. I doubt Foe will slump, and if they do..They are the most known pure clan on the game, they will just rebound... It's not biggy to them, and I doubt they are even panicing zomg where's all my members zomg zomg. No, it's a F2P 30 minute prep.

OT:

Great job with the win Fatality, good to have you guys back. Good luck in the future, and Foe will rebound. Don't **** yourself with omfg we are making foe slump woot. Nah, Foe will rebound like I said.

Umm, no. FOE aren't #1 because they're only good at p2p, rofl. Of course f2p matters to them, they pride themself on being the best in both.

However, whether anyone can see it or not (and whether this will make them slump or not I don't know) FOE have been gradually doing less in the pure world, exceptions being crashing fights.

fdvo0z.png

Fi slumped because they lost 12 ranks in 2 months, that's if you're being serious

Yeah. The biggest slump ever if you ask me. A total change in ranks nonetheless changes a clans leadership, so in comparison from a definite slump (Which is stupid to deny, duh) to being back in the game is a big thing to accomplish. Trust me, 5 years leading brings you through EVERYTHING. Any old school leader would know. But good fight FOE, looking forward to more fights.

maskshit.png

Umm, no. FOE aren't #1 because they're only good at p2p, rofl. Of course f2p matters to them, they pride themself on being the best in both.

However, whether anyone can see it or not (and whether this will make them slump or not I don't know) FOE have been gradually doing less in the pure world, exceptions being crashing fights.

I'm just saying, from experience with foe a bunch of kids ***** about f2p, that could have lead some maybe not to want to go. Who knows, we aren't walli, connor, or kyle, i'm speaking from my ass from what I believe. Like i said before, great job FI

we won saturday what makes you think we wont win

[ Never been in FI OR FOE ] Neutral.

Re Read what i wrote, I never said anything about Fi not winning, i just said there has been alot of cocky comments which means after all this talk your going to have to back it up and win this weekend? if you do not lol..... would be funny if " FOE beats FI when FOE is " slumping " ;)

thedreadedcrestqz3.png

The Dreaded, The Hatred, Sanctity.

thsig.jpg

[ Never been in FI OR FOE ] Neutral.

Re Read what i wrote, I never said anything about Fi not winning, i just said there has been alot of cocky comments which means after all this talk your going to have to back it up and win this weekend? if you do not lol..... would be funny if " FOE beats FI when FOE is " slumping " ;)

no one actually thinks foe is slumping, it's just that they randomly decided to spam "who's slumping now?" after they defeated us in p2p, when they've been #1 in p2p for so long. we just decided to reverse it and return their spam from which it came

y'all a bunch o' scallywags gettin' y'all women-pleasers in a bunch y'all

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.