Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Chaotic Hacked

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not going to lie but duval is straight up annoying, thats one of the reasons i quit ch. I think louzy felt the same way about duvals e thug mindset.I am just playing devils advocate.

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

Ever since Louzy came in our vent to talk about a merge, I knew he was an idiot. Which is majority of the reason for never merging.

Sorry Chaotic, hopefully you work towards becoming more friendly towards IR along with Ex + Cd.

Also, what blue said, this will more then likely benefit you in the long run, you guys had a few inactive scums (you even said it) now is the time to have them removed.

Good luck

p.s why does Duval always use apostrophes when they aren't needed.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

"Both of you have had your equal parts flaming. So I suggest you both stop."

Lol, Evan don't act you like Ch plez. He starts all the flaming, I just go with it YO

:fakenopic: :wallbash: :starwars:

I like Chaotic, they pull good, have some experience. I just don't agree with Duval 89% Percent of the time, because of the mass flames when nobody in IR is even in #chaotic, when the flaming is going on.

But once the flaming stops and their grudges go away, I can see CH + IR being friends maybe.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

NasTy NaTii, if you can't help but flame you should find another topic to post on. I already suspended Htown for that little racist comment

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

NasTy NaTii, if you can't help but flame you should find another topic to post on. I already suspended Htown for that little racist comment

k lol He is just always flaming me. I won't respond.

Trust me this is more help to Chaotic then they Think

Ill tell you why

1. They keep the loyal members

2.They go back to there roots "Why there doing what there doing"

3.Discovering the people that truely care about them

4.Getting a boost in activity

Those are things that they will get from all of this Hacking all together is wrong and im sure if you ask around alot of people will help you

Site - Duval needs to register the fourms so that there is no tricks or twsit nothing goes bad if it does get hacked its because hes keylogged or something main thing Duval stays ROOT admin on the site thats what you need

Ml - Takes like 34 hours to register a new 1 and idk dont think you have a copy of your old 1 just when you get ur site up agin all the memebrs that register on it and post on a "inactive sweep" topic add them to the ml dont honestly need to make them app agin but you do what you want

Youtube - Easy to make an acount and hope that some of the old CH members still have some of your old videos

ingame cc - Make a new acount "simple"

Vent - i think you didnt lose your vent but i would double check to make sure theres like no hidden server admins on it or anything

anyway Gl and honestly no real reason to close just need to wait it out and keep doing what you have been doing Not saying we are going to go easy on you saturdays we have been slumping. so has ex, its just clans all have there times to slump and there up points it just our time nothing to stress about just focus on your members and what they like do the thing ur good at and go from there.

(00:52:52) * `Hugh ([email protected]) has joined #louzy-n-co

(00:52:55) <+Will`-`Phone> Louzy man

(00:52:57) <`Hugh> Louzy

(00:53:01) <+Will`-`Phone> That's ****** up

(00:53:03) <`Hugh> your a nh *****.

(00:53:06) * `Hugh ([email protected]) has left #louzy-n-co

People know what he did was wrong

if you need anything pm me in irc "[CD]Blue|Logan"

Goodluck Chaotic

- Complete Domination Staff

ive seen alot of clans die the past year i thought i wouldnt care if some died thought i would be happy but honestly thats dum i want there to be alot of pure clans if there is no compotition theres no fun and then theres no "Pure Community" i Can hate a clan for a little while but i get over it after a bit and resorting to hacking is just retarded

If Blue actually wrote this... This is the best grammar, i've seen from him in 3 years..........

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Goop's sucking muchos **** because he can see Chaotic's closure imminent and wants to ensure he'll get at least 50% of Chaotic's members.

Same thing happened in Epidemic.

My 50 cents. :)

The expression is, "my 2 cents".

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

Thanks Guys and yes your right Evan somethings i do is wrong well about 100% of the time. Haha XD. ull see a big change :]

<3 Pw.

[some]

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Jesus Christ just let it close

Or they can be like you saying you didnt "merge" and get a free rank in a clan. If you didnt merge you wouldnt have a rank in Cp and plus none of your members would either. Closing into a clan is where you have no rank and none of your members to.

Btw what happen to "The Urge"?

xdf1vq.png

Well gl with rebuilding it musta hurt you.

never pick the wrong ppl, and u learn from mistakes ;)

Proud to have been the co-leader of Devastation

Proud To have been The high council of Fatality

Proud Legend of Fatality

Retired as off 23-4-2011

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png