Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM's UNDEFEATED Sunday Ownage - June 6th

Toxic SlaY

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, funny topic.

Heard you did same as saturday a lot of crashing lower clans.

The first fight with mm and foe you got smashed, dont really care what your topic says your members our members and any1 who was there know tht mm got dominated until your lovers hf showed up and i called the 60+ foe still there up clanwars to fall in me as hf charged from cwars.

Cute... but im affraid for you hf arnt always there as about 30 or so of your members found out when we 1 hit so many of you at hills LOL and then got out to clanwars and hopped to a diff world only losing 5 people.

Suprised you bear fi, going off the fights foe had with fi and mm fi are way better than mm lol.. i will have to put it down to luck.

Start your sign ups earlier for next week and you might hit that 100 you hoped for rather than 80 from a 150 ml...

Good effort massers, always next weekend.

Meh, whatever you need to say to keep your members coming to trips. I'd be blaming my clans incompetence on HF as well if it meant continuing to hang on to the edge of a cliff that drops into a slump.

Watch the videos, but be sure not to show your members. ;)

I remember the days of being a FOE leader lying to the members telling them they won (when they really got shat upon) in order to keep their spirits up and the overall attitude of the clan. Oh the memories. :rolleyes:

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

Great job MM, I think the focus was on FI so much more then you guys this weekend but it wasnt like that for long haha. Hope to have some more fun fights with you next weekend. When will foe learn to stop crashing lol.

reflectionsigdq1.png

FOE were alright when they were winning... and now they lose you can see what little bitches they are. Keep on crying and making up excuses you lil *****.

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

you didnt beat FOE in the first run in. We where spanking you and u called ur bitches HF.

Because getting pushed from portal to the bottom of bh stairs is "spanking us".

And because having 20-30 hugging Bh stairs while desperately buying time for your returners is "spanking us".

Amirite?

Also I suggest proper use of homophones if you want your point to get across.

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

Because getting pushed from portal to the bottom of bh stairs is "spanking us".

And because having 20-30 hugging Bh stairs while desperately buying time for your returners is "spanking us".

Amirite?

Also I suggest proper use of homophones if you want your point to get across.

ur black

Proud Experienced Member of the Red Bus.
selsic.jpg

Isn't it a ***** when your own videos prove you're full of ****?

209jz2t.jpg

wow a fallen in clan that appeared after you were already cleared. what conclusive evidence of FOE getting raped. thanks my brother!

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png