Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM's UNDEFEATED Sunday Ownage - June 6th

Toxic SlaY

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you can't make a legitimate point, go nerd rage on the topic, eh ckyl3?

Go moan to whales some more, you've wasted enough time on here appearing stupid, your time could be better spent.

~It's not flame baiting if it's true~

~You may hate what I say, but I love when you hate~

Go moan to whales some more, you've wasted enough time on here appearing stupid, your time could be better spent.

irony

Ironic that you mention WHALES ... need i say moar ?

:stupid:

lol interesting topic.

Liked the grammar correcting BANG then Charles' tiny BANG, reminded me of....

fingerbang.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Also liked the blatant racism from FOE members.

I was reading this topic and trying to be unbiased to get a clear picture of what happened. First off to Walli, you're a cool guy but you really need to handle yourself better on these forums especially as a clan leader. Even if you disagree with something there is a tactful way in going about it.

The big FOE vs. MM fight appears that MM are the victors. While I understand FOE's reasoning for leaving the fight (reportedly scouting HF coming in), HF did not actually attack anyone from FOE. Correct me if I'm wrong, but all I saw were pictures of a fall in pile of HF after the fight.

Clan rivalries are healthy to an extent but when it turns into stuff like this... it's entertaining.. No moral lesson here, really enjoyed reading this topic lol.

edit: Oh yeah and nice job!

frogmask.png

lol interesting topic.

Liked the grammar correcting BANG then Charles' tiny BANG, reminded me of....

fingerbang.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Also liked the blatant racism from FOE members.

I was reading this topic and trying to be unbiased to get a clear picture of what happened. First off to Walli, you're a cool guy but you really need to handle yourself better on these forums especially as a clan leader. Even if you disagree with something there is a tactful way in going about it.

The big FOE vs. MM fight appears that MM are the victors. While I understand FOE's reasoning for leaving the fight (reportedly scouting HF coming in), HF did not actually attack anyone from FOE. Correct me if I'm wrong, but all I saw were pictures of a fall in pile of HF after the fight.

Clan rivalries are healthy to an extent but when it turns into stuff like this... it's entertaining.. No moral lesson here, really enjoyed reading this topic lol.

edit: Oh yeah and nice job!

wat an owner kid

I really hope that whole post is a giant troll .... Walli you ran down to FOG during the MM fight so i don't see how you would even know what's going on (proof in the pic)

walliowned.png

Secondly ... you guys rushed MM before we were even spread , yet got pushed back easily from 18 port to BH where you guys hugged like it's your job.

I really can't believe that you're trying to play this off as a win or something close to that.

It's truly pathetic what FOE is becoming ...

o ****

BANG?

Fragile
Please handle with care
swagga.gif

wow FOE are such idiots.. I didn't see HF untill we rushed up to bh stairs and they werent even fighting, they were fallen in spamming "Hi"

IwisCartoon.png
WWW.MM-RS.ORG
90+ & 82+ STAT | -20 DEF | #MAYHEM-MAKERS
Proud Warlord of Malice