Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM's UNDEFEATED Sunday Ownage - June 6th

Toxic SlaY

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did hf actually attack foe?

^

There is like no vid/pic where u can see HF atking FOE

If you put it that way, we can also blame FOE for calling IR in f2p to kill our returners.

IwisCartoon.png
WWW.MM-RS.ORG
90+ & 82+ STAT | -20 DEF | #MAYHEM-MAKERS
Proud Warlord of Malice

wow FOE are such idiots.. I didn't see HF untill we rushed up to bh stairs and they werent even fighting, they were fallen in spamming "Hi"

Blah anyone who watched the vids, will see exactly what went on.

Fragile
Please handle with care
swagga.gif

^

There is like no vid/pic where u can see HF atking FOE

If you put it that way, we can also blame FOE for calling IR in f2p to kill our returners.

Why would be wall IR to kill ur f2p returners :D

You been calling HF to hit us like 1 month now

(Connor) y u craswh us?

[ldr_kahunka] Slabby asked for it

I dont know how still make theis topics, we know the truth.

We are pure clan, you not

Foe got worked, made me lul.

From what i've seen a 56% pull was all that MM actually needed to get the job done, so i can't really see why anyones complaining about that.

Why would be wall IR to kill ur f2p returners :D

You been calling HF to hit us like 1 month now

I dont know how still make theis topics, we know the truth.

We are pure clan, you not

you're such a moron. also, claim all you want we "call hf" yet you call welfarers every weekend when you're losing

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

Are you saying it's wrong for [less than] 1 in 2 people to have a life outside of scape for one day?

you have 5 90+

you cant talk

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

Guest Xihtug7

alot of gmt people had an important maths exam today so wanted to revise / get an early night

alot of gmt people had an important maths exam today so wanted to revise / get an early night

e.g. me.

I can't believe the last question for GSCE maths was 29 :/ Everyone thought it was 32.

/coolstorybro

1vl7hkmt.png
FI aren't all numbers... they just can't defeat MM on login with equal opts :(

I would really give much for some people who arent under any clans influence to judge what happens on the battlefield, instead of both clans propaganda and some newfags trying to judge by some pictures which obviously never can show more than just a runescape screen and even this just for the momentum the pictures has been taken.

just saying.

On topic:

My opinion (i am biased but not blind):

Foe was fighting MM when our Scouts were telling us that HF is on the way running to BH. Because of the fact that MM used to call HF very often during fights and us being sick of it, Walli gave us the command to retreat to BH Bank before HF gets to get our pixxels. Its not that MM anyhow cleared Foe when they obviously ran up the stairs. The fact that HF didnt get to hit us doesnt make it less suspicious why they've been around a FOE vs MM fight yet again.

and a 56% pull with sign ups is bad to the kid quoting me on the page before....

sebbguy.png

Mass you might, mass you will, but organization's the greatest skill - Ascendency

I would really give much for some people who arent under any clans influence to judge what happens on the battlefield, instead of both clans propaganda and some newfags trying to judge by some pictures which obviously never can show more than just a runescape screen and even this just for the momentum the pictures has been taken.

just saying.

On topic:

My opinion (i am biased but not blind):

Foe was fighting MM when our Scouts were telling us that HF is on the way running to BH. Because of the fact that MM used to call HF very often during fights and us being sick of it, Walli gave us the command to retreat to BH Bank before HF gets to get our pixxels. Its not that MM anyhow cleared Foe when they obviously ran up the stairs. The fact that HF didnt get to hit us doesnt make it less suspicious why they've been around a FOE vs MM fight yet again.

and a 56% pull with sign ups is bad to the kid quoting me on the page before....

yea, agree. in other words FOE's leaders made tactical mistakes which made them lose the fights, better luck next weekend.

just saying:

would be much easier to take a loss rather than come out with every single possible excuse for losing