Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Eminems New Album?

Steve`

How did you guys like his new album?

Personally I liked almost all the songs, especially No Love.

This easily killed Encore and Relapse by a long shot.

Oh and if you haven't heard all of his songs here is a track list, every song is leaked on youtube:

1. COLD WIND BLOWS

2. TALKIN’ 2 MYSELF FEAT. KOBE

3. ON FIRE

4. WON’T BACK DOWN FEAT. P!NK

5. W.T.P.

6. GOING THROUGH CHANGES

7. NOT AFRAID

8. SEDUCTION

9. NO LOVE FEAT. LIL WAYNE

10. SPACE BOUND

11. CINDERELLA MAN

12. 25 TO LIFE

13. SO BAD

14. ALMOST FAMOUS

15. LOVE THE WAY YOU LIE FEAT. RIHANNA

16. YOU’RE NEVER OVER

If you want a link to download the album just search for it on google, I was going to give the one I got it from but it was removed, just look for it on rapidshare or megaupload.

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

Looks like he Forgot About Dre

Srs...Dr. Dre's beats were dope and they inspired his flow which was amazing with his lyrically complex style, but Recovery's beats sound so ******* generic.

That being said I am glad it is better than Encore/Relapse. I hope he can get back on is feet, if he can. Not saying it was a bad album, but it's not amazing either(At least compared to MMLP, SSLP, The Eminem Show, and his underground work)

legendaryexbbp.png

Most of the songs didn't sound like his heart was in it. Alot of them were more emotional than the Eminem I would normally listen to, but, when he tried to go off the wall and say some crazy ****, it didn't seem like the normal him. The last half of the CD was much much better than the first half in my opinion. The lyrics were nice and had a meaning but the songs were boring and not what I'm used to seeing from Eminem.

I have MM LP in my car, so I guess I'm more used to that style of Eminem. Was also really disappointed to see that Insult to Injury wasn't on the album: It was supposed to be like a follow up to Underground from Relapse which was probably the best song on the album.

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> its a fun mini war..

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> no one knew no single