Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Complexity | June 12th Saturday PK trip | #clan_cx

Trile

After our forum was made on June 6, 2010, we had about 40-50 applications, but still not fully done, which we still need to work on finding banners and sigs. We decided to have a unprepared, no signup, BH pk trip on saturday.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

We peaked 34 people when we left BH bank. We scouted MG and I think allied with SY or so at sperm hills. We quickly rushed them at sperm hills while they were seperated and started to push them into CW.

CX Started: 34

MG Started: 25?

CX Ended: 32

MG ended: about 5 in cw

After the war with MG, we went to bank at BH bank to bank but didn't get a chance to pray. While banking, we saw MG+SY ran north again, so we decided not to pray and just run after them. We rushed north and did not find them. What we find was MG scouter, the two mains from #snipe. After we went about level 35, unsuprisely, MG+SY rushed us from behind. We quickly took position and stay north and pushed south. After pushed south, DB attacked us, so both CX and DB fought for a while. We then started to push DB to BH bank.

CX started: 30

MG started: 20?

DB started: 16

CX ended: 23

MG ended: 0? I think they got sandwhich by us and DB

DB ended: about 5 ran inside bh bank

After the war with MG and DB, we regrouped at BH bank for about 5-10 minutes. We quickly go to CA for pray and walked to green drags, non multi at level 23 or so. We hopped to world 57 after hearing about 5 clans at clan wars. While we were hoping, one of our scout found MG at sperm hills in w57. We quickly hopped, fall in, and rushed them.

CX started: 32

MG started: about 15?

CX ended: 32

MG ended: few in clan wars

After we took control of hills, CH rushed us with 25+ people or so. We quickly retreated and regrouped at Clan wars.

After 3-5 minutes of spamming back and forth with CH, they went out and got spread at the hills next to clan wars. We then took this opportunity to rush them from northwest. We quickly rushed them and took our territory and northwest of clan wars. A clan of 40-50s attacked us south of us and CH attacked us from east side. CH rushed in our territory, trying to push us, but failed. We defended our territory, not letting CH push us, and cleared CH and pushed the 40-50s clan to CW.

CX started: 30

CH started: About 25?

Clan of 40-50s started: about 7-10

CX ended: 16

CH ended: couple in cw

Clan of 40-50s ended: 3 people in cw

Videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQeqDzsqiFU

Videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtuFYKQAmEY

Videos:

My apologies for not taking pictures, which I totally forgot and other clan members forgot to take pictures :o. Here is some pictures some of our clan member got:

5sx1pjfe.png

sn1sdy.png

oaofb.png

ufqshm9.png

zck2kg9.png

qoo7d3s.png

1yjb4.png

1ghs87.png

100612101856.png

100612101137.png

100612100521.png

100612100259.png

100612095631.png

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

http://clan-ef.com

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard a different story from my clan but I wasn't there to see it myself.

The vid cuts off at the end of the fight, gj none the less.

x

I don't know why he cut it off :S, but there is someone else uploading another video at the moment.

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

We had 16, we were walking down to bank after an organized pkri with CR. We lost no one in the fight though and still had full opts, some of us were low on food. We thought we were hitting MG then realized we were crashing a fight, but decided to push into them anyway. GJ though, we killed about 15 of you and you had almost double our numbers.

We had 16, we were walking down to bank after an organized pkri with CR. We lost no one in the fight though and still had full opts, some of us were low on food. We thought we were hitting MG then realized we were crashing a fight, but decided to push into them anyway. GJ though, we killed about 15 of you and you had almost double our numbers.

LOL. Just... LOL.

3 way merge :O you should pull more

Today, alot of people were watching the world cup. And we just had our forum for only 1 weeks, so we only allowing people that applied to come, etc.

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef