Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's Saturday

I Pk With OJ

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not a flame to anything, but like having forums down doesnt do anything to affect your pull unless you were having sign up or changing the time of your trips etc?

Your trip was still a the same time and place as it always is so unless your members are stupid and need reminding every week via forums of that info its a given they would be there :/

Just saying you had a good pull, no need to play on the we didnt have forums :S XD

#TEAM-WALLI

not a flame to anything, but like having forums down doesnt do anything to affect your pull unless you were having sign up or changing the time of your trips etc?

Your trip was still a the same time and place as it always is so unless your members are stupid and need reminding every week via forums of that info its a given they would be there :/

Just saying you had a good pull, no need to play on the we didnt have forums :S XD

Take down FOE forums to prove your point.

reflectionsigdq1.png

Was actually 10 minutes later, so we could watch football, for amerifags soccer, together and rage on vent.

#Fatality

209mwyg.gif

You teamed us lol. 30 + 50 = 80, you're welcome for math lesson.

you know for a fact there were no dp members in our cluster at the northwest end of the gap. dont try

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

It does lower opts and its a fact you'll learn if you stick around pure clans as long as I have. Usually it's because the apps/people without IRC dont know whats going on so they just use it as an excuse to skip the trip.

ps. FOE forums have been hacked in the past too, and you did pull lower than normal. I gud memory.

128250368099.gif

you know for a fact there were no dp members in our cluster at the northwest end of the gap. dont try

Define Biazing, don't understand. On the contrary I hope you tried in your SATS.

Nice trip and good pull!

jonjo%20shelvey_633580348871562500.jpg

Really good job Fi.

We started with 63 at our run in, you must have some fast returners cos I killed at least 2 people there lol.

Suppose it shows how long we held up 20+ people down.

Lol I lol'd cos some of your members were claiming a win over MM, we was walking to single, we had the odd 10-15 members who werent on ts and not listening sniping Foe at the stairs which you caught.

and plus you've never really 'beat' MM which makes you #2.

1vl7hkmt.png
FI aren't all numbers... they just can't defeat MM on login with equal opts :(