Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Carpediem vs Complexity

Inu

!clan whosyadaddy :O he was also not meant to be there but idc, we won another round too but we overed by mistake or something :S

I was Cx's second highest cb (lvl 70) :P Cbs don't mean anything though, we just haven't had so much experience in clan wars, should be a real fun saturday anyways :)

(don't reply to me im not looking back, just saying some words on behalf of cx)

I do reply cuz im cool. I think whosyadaddy aka Riley changed his displayname that day, we just didnt update our ml yet.

Duh drama.

psccr.png

2eyv1xf.png

Knowing that CX had the numbers on us, we set a +3/-3 cap, to make it fair for both sides

-Should have just fought their numbers using your organisation instead of calling a cap. Nice work CR.

Rain u shud go eat dogs with me

!clan whosyadaddy :O he was also not meant to be there but idc, we won another round too but we overed by mistake or something :S

I was Cx's second highest cb (lvl 70) :P Cbs don't mean anything though, we just haven't had so much experience in clan wars, should be a real fun saturday anyways :)

(don't reply to me im not looking back, just saying some words on behalf of cx)

Thanks, it's fixed now.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Gratz

» Been Pure-Clanning Since `06 «

Ex-[C]alamit[Y] Old-School
Ex-[C]omplete [D]omination Co-Leader
Ex-[Ch]aotic Leader
Ex-Proud Fatality Member!
Retired from RS as of Now